- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
WENGER Laptop Backpack, 47 Centimeters, Blue, One Size
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully padded computer compartment fits up to most 17" laptops
- Air-flow back padding allows for air circulation to keep you cool
- Shock-absorbing shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Reinforced soft-grip grab handle
- Triple protect laptop compartment
Product detailsSize Name:One Size | Colour Name:Blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.51 x 50.8 x 38.1 cm; 1.45 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Sheldon and Hammond Pty. Ltd
- ASIN : B000NOR7PY
- Item Model Number : 27306060
- Department : Unisex-adult
Best Sellers Rank:
15,595 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- 264 in Portable Computer Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Pegasus 17" laptop backpack is equipped with features like air-flow back padding, shock-absorbing shoulder and a triple protect laptop compartment, ensuring you stay comfortable and your gear stays protected.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Is isn't too bulky when it's not full of loads of stuff, but has loads of pockets and storage (it will easily take your laptop, chargers, phone, books, lunch and so on).
- It holds a large gaming laptop, but I don't think you would get one much bigger than mine in it (see my dimensions above).
- The laptop is secured by velcro in a padded pocket. In terms of other storage:
- There is a large centre pocket that would easily hold an iPad, or a couple of fairly large folders.
- A smaller half sized pocket is perfect for passports, phones, wallets etc.
- There is a large front pocket that is designed to contain stationary, and would easily fit in a packed lunch or similar
- Two sides pockets also provided easy-to-access additional storage. and are ideal for bottles of water.
- The build quality is exceptional. The carry-handle is steel rope, the zips appear to be heavy duty, and the straps are very strong (and adjustable).
- Apparently it is water resistant but I'm not trying that one out whilst it's holding all my gadgetry!
- The back of the bag has pads on it to make it extra comfortable to wear.
- Apparently is also of a suitable size to take as hand-luggage on an aircraft (but double check this)
- P.S It DOESN'T have a trolley as claimed in the description (which would have been a bit weird frankly).
- It looks really very funky!
- The sides, but not the bottom, of the laptop section are padded
I would highly recommend this product. For a price you get A LOT of bag and features for your money, and this thing is robust as you'd expect from Wenger (manufacturers of Swiss Army Knives).
I love the fact that is:
- Tough and hardy - specially since I use it for work and my computer is safe.
- It's built strong and it looks strong too!
- Has enough storage room for laptop, cooling desk, mouse, miniature keyboard and charging equipment.
And the bag doesn't weigh that much so in total this isn't that bad.
- The straps are super manageable. Able to tighten and loosen quickly for removal and transportation... very important for me. The padding is great and makes the backpack, as a whole, very comfortable and it feels like part of your back, instead of hanging off it.
- The pattern is stylish and makes it look cool to wear a backpack even to the office.
I definitely recommend it to all those looking for a great product to keep your laptop and your stuff safe and handy!