|Price:||+ $54.09 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Western Cowboy Hat - Cattleman's with Cavalry Band (Color: Black)
- Faux Felt
- Size: 6 3/4 - 7 1/8 (21.5 - 22.5 inches) Elastic Band
- Perfect in All Weather
- Top Quality
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OUR HATS ARE SHIPPED IN A SPECIAL BOX AND GUARANTEED NOT TO CRUSH!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 10 October 2013
- Manufacturer : Western Express
- ASIN : B08NB6FNFZ
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 95,437 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #51 in Men's Cowboy Hats
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However, here are a few things worth noting:
1.) The golden yellow "acorns" on the hat are way too small -- legend has it, the original Cavalrymen used the "acorns" to smack the brim of the riders hat to assist in keeping the rider awake on longer duration rides... Can't accomplish this goal if it doesn't even reach the brim. However, this can be replaced for around 10$.
2.) The name brand Stetson does not have the 3 small (air?) holes on each side. This doesn't bother me, just worth noting.
3.) The hat isn't impossible to reshape, within reason. Mine arrived a little bent, but was able to correct this without much real effort. Just keep in mind that the product is some type of plastic like material and can only be adjusted so much...
4.) Product does not fall in compliance with AR 670-1 due to there being no eyelets (Sub-Section 2.) present on the hat. This only really applies to you if you're a Scout anyway..
AR 670-1, Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia:
"1. Stetson: The Stetson will be black in color. Only rank and regimental or ordinary cavalry brass will adorn the Stetson. The braid will be worn around the base of the Stetson. Troopers will wear the appropriate braid color. Braid ends or acorns will be to the front of the Stetson and no more than an acorn length over the brim.
a. Field Grade Officer: Solid Gold
b. Company Grade Officer: Gold and Black
c. Warrant Officer (Senior CW4,CW5): Solid Silver
d. Warrant Officer – WO1,CW2,CW3 : Silver and Black
e. Non-Commissioned Officer: Yellow
2. The nape strap will be threaded through the appropriate eyelets in the brim of the Stetson so that strap goes around the back and the buckle is fastened and centered on the wearers head.
3. The sides of the crown shall not be pushed in or otherwise modified. The brim will be flat with a slight droop at the front.
4. The Stetson will be worn on the head with the brim parallel to the ground.
5. Occasions for wearing the Stetson: Squadron dining-ins/outs, formal events in dress blues, gatherings of spur holders, professional gatherings such as AAAA and any other event or function as designated by Squadron/Battalion Commander."
Reviewed in the United States on 19 March 2021