White Truffle Oil (8.45 Oz) [Double Concentrated] by TruffleHunter - Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Non-GMO and No MSG
- HIGHEST QUALITY TRUFFLES: Concentrated truffle oil made with the highest quality White Truffles & extra virgin olive oil.
- TWICE THE TRUFFLE: This blend is twice the strength of our regular truffle oils, and is designed to be used sparingly.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR: White Truffles are known for their garlic flavour, and this truffle oil is no different. Made with real White Truffles and Extra Virgin Olive Oil the flavour is intense and garlicky. Use as a finishing oil to dress dishes before serving. Although the uses are endless, we recommend drizzling on pasta, pizza and risotto.
- SUITABLE FOR MANY DIETS: Vegetarian, Vegan, Coeliac / Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, Kosher (KLBD) & Nut Free.
- Genuine TruffleHunter products are sold online with branded & security sealed gift boxes. The high quality box ensures the legitimacy of the product and a high quality presentation. Any product sold and/or received from Amazon without a TruffleHunter box could be a fake, not sold as advertised and should be reported to Amazon and TruffleHunter immediately.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 6 x 6 cm; 368.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2019
- Manufacturer : TruffleHunter
- ASIN : B00YUYHPQO
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,429 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Double concentrated truffle oil made with the highest quality White Truffles (Tuber Borchii) & extra virgin olive oil.
From the manufacturer
TruffleHunter started hunting truffles over 10 years ago in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy. Today TruffleHunter manufactures a wide range of truffle products in the UK, from truffle
condiments to preserved truffles, truffle cheeses and truffle butters as well as a beautiful range of truffle gift products.
- Gluten free (celiac friendly)
- Nut free
- Non GMO
- No MSG
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Kosher (KLBD)
This double concentrated truffle oil is made with the highest quality European White Truffles (Tuber Borchii) & extra virgin olive oil.
The taste is white truffle flavour throughout with a gentle olive oil finish and an Intense garlic aroma. Simplu use as a finishing oil to dress dishes before serving. Drizzle on pasta, pizza and risotto before serving.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, White Truffles, White Truffle flavour
TruffleHunter started hunting truffles over 10 years ago in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy. Today TruffleHunter manufactures a wide range of truffle products in the UK, from truffle condiments to preserved truffles, truffle cheeses and truffle butters as well as a beautiful range of truffle gift products.
The Truffle Hunter Guarantee
At TruffleHunter we love truffles however we understand there are times when a product just doesn’t suit. To show you how confident we are of the quality of our products we offer a customer satisfactionguarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your order we’ll refund the cost of the product no questions asked.
Truffles are hunted by specially trained dogs who can sniff out a prize truffle a foot underground.
They’re rare and highly prized… but no. Back in the 19th century, the French food writer Brillat-Savarin called them ‘the diamonds of cuisine’ - and the myth was born.
The ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Persians all claimed that truffles had ‘enticing’ qualities. We’ll just leave it there…
Fresh Truffle Pasta Recipe
25g Fresh White or Black Winter Truffles or 50g Black Autumn Truffles , 200g of dried Pasta, Penne or Farfalle , 50g Parmigiano or Grana Padano , 50g Black or White Truffle butter , 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Salt to taste ,1 tbsp TruffleHunter Black or White Truffle Oil
Step 1: Using a fine cheese grater, grate two thirds of the fresh Truffles into a mixing bowl and add the butter and olive oil. Mix thoroughly and heat gently in a large flat bottomed pan until the butter is liquid.
Step 2: Grate the cheese with the same grater (to ensure none of the fresh Truffles are wasted) and set aside.
Step 3: Bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until al dente.
Drain the pasta, then put the pasta into the pan with the grated truffles. Add the grated cheese and truffle oil and mix through gently.
Step 4:Plate up the pasta, bring to the table, and for the grand finale, shave the remaining fresh Truffles at the table over each plate of pasta.