Wild Cheers Inflatable Dinosaur Costume, 2.2m High, Jurassic T-Rex Costume, Screaming, Suitable for Halloween, Birthday Party, Gifts
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Delivery|
- 【Cretaceous Costume】 - Suit up and get scary-silly in this Inflatable Dinosaur Costume. Modeled after the king of prehistoric beasts, the air-filled garment turns you into every child's dream: a walking, talking T- Rex.
- 【Ferociously Funny】 - The contrast between frightful lizard and limber movement creates a sense of prehistoric playfulness that easily amuses everyone.
- 【Adult Size】 - This size suit for 1.65 -2.10 m ( 5'5'' - 6'11'' ) person, one size fits all Unisex Adults.
- 【High Fashion】 - It's been said that everyone needs a tuxedo, but in today's world, you'll probably get more use out of a T-rex suit than a dinner jacket.
- 【Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth】When you climb inside your Inflatable Dinosaur Costume that please ruled the Earth.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only minor issue so far is that the air fan unit that attaches to and keeps the suit inflated tends to fall of due to the poorly designed plastic 'screw on' attachment. Too much movement, such as running or jumping about shakes it loose and deflates the suit.
Its clearly a cheap mass produced design but works well enough for now. Feels like its somewhat overpriced in my mind. Its O.K for a bit of fun, but is very flimsy. I dont expect it to last long, or hold up to too much wear.
Anyhow, I wouldn't recommend this for anyone taller than abot 6ft3 or so. He is a solid boy and only just manages to get himself into it. Once he is in it is a good fit though. It is just the position of the zip that makes it a bit difficult.
Overall it is a great costume. We love it and everyone who sees him in it has a smile on their face.