|Package Dimensions||11.6 x 5 x 3 cm; 50 Grams|
Cotop Outdoor Windproof Work Cycling Hunting Climbing Sport Smartphone Touchscreen Gloves for Gardening, Builders, Mechanic
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GUARANTY: We can provide free replacement in 3 month after received for any quality problem, please rest assured.
- Palm part has silicone cross strigulas, anti-slip. Back of the hand is windproof and breathable.
- Wrist part is made of elastic soft fabric, comfortable and flexible. Finger part has new updated metalic electric screen touch mesh, durable and can not fade.
- Zipper can adjust the size to fits your hand.(Note:This gloves is smaller than usual size,We recommend you choose the larger size as usual)
- Streamlined style makes you looks cool! Best gloves for winter outdoor activities.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
COTOP gloves are the top-rated touchscreen glove for precision and accuracy
These gloves look great on. No funky fingertip designs. A snug-fitted cuff seals the wind out,
COTOP gloves Sport are compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices including (but not limited to.) phones, cameras, multimedia devices, game systems, depth finders, bike computers like: iPhone, Droid X, Samsung, Tom-Tom GPS system, Nook, ATM, iPad, iPod Touch, MP3 player, Palm Pre, Blackberry Storm, Zune HD, Flip HD and other cameras, and many more.
Made in China with: 85% Polyester, 18% Polyurethane
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As others have noted, the sizing is VERY small - I technically measured an M, but ordered an L and the L's fit a little tight. It's fine for use on the bike (or, say, running) because you don't need to move your fingers all that much. But if you are using the gloves for something else I would order two sizes up or find another alternative product.