- Item Weight: 363 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 399 g
- Item Model Number: AU-INB-A-D
- ASIN: B077R24ZV5
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 922 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
17,295 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #5 in Stick On Bras
Wingslove Strapless Backless Bra Invisible Push Up Silicone Lingerie Adhesive Stick On Bra
- This bra is suitable for band size smaller than 40. Material:100% pure medical-grade silicone material, hypoallergenic adhesive is comfortable and leaves no trace on your skin after removing the bra
- The strapless and backless bra is to be adhered directly to the skin without binding straps on the back or shoulders
- The bra feels natural and is suitable for evening, backless dresses, backless halter blouses, club/party dresses or most low cut tops
- Form enhancing product creates women's breasts to look fuller with more cleavage
- Self-adhesive bra cups, not easy to fall off, freely, with reality and soft feeling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
Wedding was in Jamaica so that's a fairly good test. Would but again.
I'm a 32D in regular bras, bought the C cup as recommended in the size chart, and it fit great
Edit: Have now tried in summer. No issues except that you sweat in them.
After much sticking and resticking and trying different ways to position and readjust my boobs I can say that it feels very sticky and I don't think it would come off. It definitely covers the nips which is the biggest criteria under backless dresses. It gives slight lift for me.
I found the best way for me to put it on was to adjust my breast to a slightly lifted position then stick the sticky part on with the bra already clipped together then adjust the other side. Everytime I did them separately then clipped them together it was saggy, absolutely no lift. I think my boobs are too heavy and sag too much to give any lift if I put it on to close to the bottom of my boobs.
The bra doesn't cover the whole breast. Kind of sits in the middle.
After reading a lot of reviews (in this, and competitor brands), I decided this one sounded the best. The reviews sounded promising, even for larger chests. Well, I was unfortunately, very disappointed. Other than pulling my girls together, it did absolutely nothing. I read from a few reviews, that it’s about how you put them on, but I tried a few different ways, and the bra still did nothing.
Unfortunately, I had to return it, after having no success, but I really wish that it would have worked. It would have been nice to have some kind of option of a backless bra! But I guess that’s just not my luck.
Anyways, if you have large breasts, especially ones where the tissue hangs lower, don’t bother trying these.
Other than that, the quality did seem to be pretty good, and you can even reuse the little case that comes with it. I hope you have better luck than me!
Overall great product
I am returning this product. I really believe it is only for women who have well shaped perky boobs and no side stretch marks. Unfortunately for all of my life, I've never been one of those women. Can't even wear a strapless bra.
I can see how this product would work though, if my girls were in the category these would fit.