Winter Gloves Men Women Touchscreen Waterproof, Running Cycling Liner Fleece Pair
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - The Gloves are Made Of Very Durable and Tear Resistant Material. High Quality Polar Fleece, Insulate Thermal Lining, Help Your Hands to Maintain an Optimal State of Warm and Comfort;
- EQUIPPED WITH TOUCH SCREEN TECHNOLOGY- The Thumb and Index Fingers is Made of Touch Screen Microfiber, Guaranteeing You Using the Smart Phones Flexibly without Taking the Gloves off in the Cold Weather fleece;
- ANTI-SKID DESIGN- The Gloves Palm Uses a Non-slip Wear-resistant Silicone that Provide Good Grip on Steering Wheel,Handle Bars of Bicycle and Daily Tools in Winter;
- ALL WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF- Warm Gloves are Added with Waterproof Coating, they Can Keep Your Hands Dry in Light Rainy Day and Snowy Day;
- NO RISK AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE- ALL Finger Ten Products are Eligible for Amazon 30 Days Return and Change Policy. So You Can Buy Our Products without Any Worry
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.65 x 13.21 x 4.95 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 November 2018
- ASIN : B07KF6MV28
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,084 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thumbs and index fingers do work with touchscreens, however, because of the poor fit in the fingers, I found in using my phone that i had to use the very tips of each index finger and the sides of the thumbs; and typing is a lesson in frustration wearing these gloves.
So, i cut the tips off the glove’s index fingers and thumb’s, which has made them far more useable if somewhat cooler as you’d expect.
All in all I think these gloves may be good as driving gloves but they aren’t really fit for purpose if you are outside for more than an hour in wintery conditions; and I’m in Australia which is a pretty warm country, even in winter, though if you’re in a colder area or a very cold country where the temperature gets below freezing, these gloves would be no good, just not warm enough.
Top reviews from other countries
i tried them on and found them very comfortable, yet not cumbersome enough that you can handle your car keys or use a touch screen.
since nothing is 100% perfect, i have a feeling they might not be durable. i could be wrong on that, however. but like anything nice that you own, just treat them with care, I guess.
It is summer, so they haven't had practical use, and will be stored with winter clothes until needed. I see no reason why they can't be given 5 stars, though.