- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Wireless DisplayPort HDMI/DVI/VGA Pug 4K Display Emulator 60Hz (Fit-Headless 4K) for Remote Desktop Access (HDMI 2-Pack)
|Price:||+ $7.12 Delivery|
- Wireless 4K HDMI Display Emulator
- Works with any operating system, no software installation required
- Unlocking the full potential of your graphics card hardware, good choice for game-streaming and VR, etc.
- HDMI Displayport Plug Display Emulator for Headless PCs 4096x2160@60Hz
- Works with Mac Mini, CompuLab fit-PC and Intense PC and with any other HDMI enabled computer
Product detailsSize:HDMI 2-PACK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.9 x 5.8 x 1.1 cm; 14 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 May 2018
- Manufacturer : FREEGENE
- ASIN : B073YCMYNW
- Item Model Number : Fh-hdmi
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What does Display Emulator Plug do?
It fixes a problem you probably didn't even know you had - unlocking the full potential of your graphics card hardware.
By simulating the presence of an attached display, display emulator allows you to use all of the power and available resolutions locked away inside your graphics hardware, which might otherwise be disabled when there is no screen available.
Why do you need a VGA/ HDMI / DVI Display Emulator?
1.HDMI/DVI/VGA Display emulator is a small, low-cost plug that work as a high resolution display, it makes a computer run "headless" (without a keyboard, mouse, and monitor).
2.It appears as a headless ghost display emulator (dummy plug) that fits discreetly in to the video output socket on your computer.
3.Once plugged, the headless PC detects a connected display thus enabling the GPU. Remote desktop access to the headless PC is then available at high resolution - up to 4096x2160 and high frame rate.
4.With the GPU enabled, it is possible to perform for various tasks including high resolution hardware accelerated remote desktop and GPGPU operations like crypto currency mining, rendering and simulations.
5.It is a must-have for server and colocation farms, SOHO and home servers and remote-deployed headless PCs.
FREEGENE HDMI plug: Maximum 4096*2160@60Hz;
FREEGENE DVI plug: Maximum 4096*2160@60Hz;
FREEGENE VGA plug: Maximum 1920*1080@60Hz;
FREEGENE DP plug: Maximum 3840x2160@17Hz;
FREEGENE Mini DP plug: Maximum 3840x2160@17Hz
The Maximum supported pixel of FREEGENE Plug is tested by our engineer, if you can't get this, please check your computer/laptop setting, not every model support it.
FREEGENE plug CAN NOT emulate a higher pixel that your computer/laptop don't support.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Edit: Upped to 5 stars, was sent an additional 3 pack after contacting customer service. They also work well.