Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E6 In-Ear Wireless Earphones, Lightweight Bluetooth Earphones with Comfortable In-Ear Fit, Charcoal Sand
- Wireless sound: Thanks to a combination of finely tuned acoustics, design and ergonomics, Beoplay E6 offer rich, best in class Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound with a very strong bass included.
- The better the fit, the better the sound, the better the bass: A choice of ear fins for a more ergonomic, secure and customisation fit making them the perfect everyday companion for everyday use.
- Splash & dust resistant materials: The cord connecting the earbuds is encased in braided textile. The housing is textured rubber & polymer, designed to resist sweat & moisture as well as wear & tear.
- Up to 5 hours: Beoplay E6 comes with charging feature that enables charging while the earphones are in use. With up to 5 hours of play time, you never have to miss out on your music - wherever you go.
- Wear around the neck: For easy wear and quick use, a magnet is built into each earpiece, allowing you to wear E6 around your neck after use. Clicking the magnets together will power down the earbuds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lightweight, in-ear, wireless earphones designed for a dynamic and active lifestyle. Fully customizable with a secure and ergonomic fit, E6 have been adapted for on-the-go, everyday use while still delivering on rich sound and smart, contemporary looks. A new snap-on charging feature enables charging while in use. Made of durable materials and with a splash and dust resistant design, E6 are designed for easy wear and quick use. With a magnet built into each earpiece, the earphones can be worn around the neck when not being used. Up to 5 hours of battery life ensures you never have to miss out on your music.
From the manufacturer
Firmly grounded in decades of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation from Bang & Olufsen, the Beoplay range interprets the same values for a new type of contemporary product aimed at design-conscious, active, cosmopolitan music lovers. B&O transforms your listening experience with better sound and acoustic performance wherever you go with in-home music systems, portable speakers and headphones that integrate seamlessly into everyday life.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E6 delivers pristine B&O Signature Sound in a sleek, lightweight wireless design. These in-ear headphones are crafted from high-quality materials that resist dust, sweat and moisture to deliver a dynamic audio experience on the go. A secure, ergonomic fit, five-hour battery life and a snap-on charging feature ensure the E6 can comfortably keep up with your active lifestyle.
- Wireless earphones with rich, bass-friendly Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound
- Custom fitting, secure in-ear headphones for comfort in motion
- Splash- and dust-resistant materials deliver lasting performance and style
- Generous 5-hour battery charges while in use
- Magnetic earphones click together and power down for wear around your neck when not in use
Finely tuned by B&O sound engineers, E6 earphones deliver crisp, quality Bang & OlufsenSignature Sound with an exceptional ear tip seal for strong bass delivery. E6 are equipped with a 6.4 mm dynamic speaker and a Bluetooth chip with DSP that allows you to further customise your sound by tuning equalisation and gain.
Perfect companions for your active lifestyle, these wireless Bluetooth earphonesfeel as good as they look. The ergonomic shape of the E6 sits securely in your ears, so you can confidently enjoy your music while on the go. Designed for comfort, style and performance, the lightweight E6 comes with a choice of silicone earbudsfor an ergonomic custom fit.
Crafted from high-quality materials, Beoplay E6 in-ear headphones are built to keep up with your active everyday lifestyle. The cord connecting the earbuds is encased in a durable, easy-to-clean braided textile inspired by today’s fashionable sneaker materials. The textured rubber and polymer housing protects against wear and tear by resisting sweat, dust and moisture to ensure lasting performance.
Non-Stop Portable Power
Keep the beat going, wherever you go, with the generous battery life of B&O's Bluetooth earphones. Fully charge your E6 in two hours and enjoy up to five hours of battery life. The charger snaps onto the cord, balancing with the in-line remote on the other side of the cord, allowing you to charge while your E6 is in use.
|Beoplay H3||Beoplay E4||Beoplay E6||Earset||Beoplay E8 2.0|
|Dimensions||26 mm x 20 mm x 23 mm/16 g||20 mm x 30 mm x 26 mm/50 g||47 mm x 26.3 mm 22.2 mm/21 g||40 mm x 55 mm x 24 mm/30 g||69 mm x 46.5 mm x 34 mm/55 g|
|Headphone Type||In-ear||In-ear||Wireless in-ear||Wireless earphones||Truly wireless in-ear|
|Colours||Black, Natural, Champagne||Black||Black, Sand||Graphite Brown, White||Black, Natural, Limestone, Indigo Blue|
|Connection||3.5 mm mini jack||3.5 mm mini jack, USB to Micro USB cable for charging||Wireless Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, supports AAC codec||Wireless Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, supports AAC codec||Wireless Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, supports AAC codec|
|Frequency Range||20 - 16,000 Hz||20 - 16,000 Hz||20 - 20,000 Hz||20 - 20,000 Hz||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Driver||10.8 mm dynamic||10.8 mm electro-dynamic||6.4 mm electro-dynamic||14.2 mm electro-dynamic||5.7 mm electro-dynamic|
|Remote||3 Control buttons and microphone||3 Control buttons and microphone||3 Control buttons and microphone||3 Control buttons and microphone||Touch functionality on earbuds|
|Materials||Stainless steel, rubber, polymer||Stainless steel, rubber, polymer, aluminum||Aluminum, textile, rubber, polymer, foam, silicone, nylon||Aluminum, rubber, polymer, foam||Leather, aluminum, polymer, silicone|
|Microphone||MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)||MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)||Omnidirectional MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)||Omnidirectional MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)||Omnidirectional MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)|
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Similar products rated highly on "Sound quality"
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I have tried others in the range, I have owned the E8, and tested the H5 both good but not great, the E6 model takes it up another level.
If you are looking at these its because you already understand that the B&O music quality /signature sound is amazing but what now matters is the practical ownership value, these wireless earphones deliver a lot of features.
I like the way they charge, I like the fit, I like the ease of control.
The corded convection between ears means that you can pop one out to acknowledge another dog walker or listen for oncoming traffic while crossing a country lane, it won't fall out and get crushed underfoot, i.e like the late lamented E8 model.
The H5 will save you money, but the charging is a bit old hat and the noise from the cord rubbing against shirt collars for example is annoying. improvements that the E6 delivers well.
I do think that the marketing from the manufacturer could be more fact based and practical, even if it but I am nitpicking here, they are a wonderful product, very expensive but then if like me, you are going to use them every day, then well worth the investment.
Nice sound and comfortable.
However after six months I found that the two pin charging connection was becoming less and less reliable until after seven months it stopped functioning completely.
£199 for a product that lasted seven months.
It is a perfect example of how a simple design is far more effective than a fancy dan design. Had the charging point been a simple USB B/C connection I would still be enjoying this product but as it is B&O placed form before function and I now have a useless pair of earphones.
I would avoid these earphones - they are simply not worth the money.
I went out and replaced them with the Sony WH 1000XM3 which are simply brilliant...
Firstly, the wire is just really long enough. If you want to put the wire behind your neck unless you have a chicken neck, it's not comfortable. The ear pieces will dislodge and accessing the controls is more difficult than it should be.
Secondly, I was not blown away by the sound and I was expecting to be. I have not previously owned a B&O product but I am used to good quality audio products and these did not surpass my expectations. The volume could do with being louder and you are not able to increase much in terms of bass, etc via the app. You have a few preset settings to choose from and none of these really make a huge difference.
Then comes the collection of earbuds....the fins are plain useless. They are about 1cm too short and do nothing for keeping the buds in your ears. The collection that come with the earphones are useless. I soon worked out that is why I wasnt getting great sound. I returned to amazon and had to.buy large Comply,.noise cancelling buds at a further £17 which fit perfectly and now I have a useable pair of earphones.
The fins still do nothing but atleast they aren't falling out each time I make a slight movement. Why they dont come with a large Comply earbud, I have no idea.
Overall a good looking product that works well. Needs charging every day as listening to it on top volume the battery is terrible but good enough for a gym session (commuting I'm not so sure).
Would have been more stars if more volume, longer cord, more options on the app, better battery life (but I knew what to expect) and better accessories as standard.
Disliked: The noise cancelling feature (always on) creates an awful echo in your ears. You listen to crystal clear music but there is like a vacuum effect which isn't pleasant.
If you can get over this aspect then you have a great set of wireless (save for the neck loop) ear buds.
Battery life is not good, about 4 hours. The headset uses a proprietary USB cable that when damaged, means that you can not charge your headset anymore until you can find an expensive replacement (i have not been able to find one yet).
Hard to pair with devices, buttons unresponsive, sometimes it works, most of the time it just wont pair with a phone.
Very disappointed with these, dont buy.
- Sound quality is as could be expected from a B&O product
- Good build quality
- On hands-free mode, the mic picks up too much noise from the surrounding. I was in a café on the phone with my wife and she told me that the surround conversations and noise were louder than my voice
- The cable connecting the two earpieces is too stiff that it tends to dislodge the earpieces out of your ears. Also, the rough fabric covering on the cable tends to scrape against your shirt or jacket collar and the scraping sound is quite audible via the earpieces
- Very hard to find a comfortable fit with the silicone ear tips that came with it. It also comes with a pair of medium-sized 'Comply Tips', which is made of memory foam, which was the only one that gave a decent fit
- The charging cable is proprietary, which means one more cable to carry around; and if you lose it, it costs £45 to replace it
Overall, the sound quality is excellent, but as a multi-purpose earphone for your smartphone, it falls considerably short of the expectations - especially at this price point and what you'd expect from a brand like B&O.
When fully fitted the rough texture of the cable means you hear it dragging and scratching against your clothes.
On the plus side good Bluetooth range, battery does appear to be 5 hours and when it goes flat you can charge and listen.
The cable is strong, too strong, and it always wants to find it's natural position.
This natural position is for the two magnets on the earbuds to find each other. Meaning the ear pods natural position is to face forward. All fine and well when hanging around your neck and not being used. But when in your ears the cable is always trying to find this natural position and twists the pods out of your ears. The pull is too strong for the support wings and correct ear plug size to resist. This makes them very uncomfortable to wear as you are constantly adjusting and resetting. It also effects the sound quality as they are never snug for long enough.
I've resorted to using my original wired headphones. It amazes me how companies overlook these things. Or maybe they just don't care because people will buy the brand anyway, regardless of quality…
It boiled down to theses b&o earphones or the sennheiser momentum, and having read reviews and comparisons online, I decided to go for the b&o. And they arrived today
My decision: 50:50
There are a few drawbacks that I don't like, and really ill focus on these as these are my taste.
1. The cable from earphone to earphone is about 2 inches too short for comfort. I don't have a big neck so really if you do, forget it!
2. The magnet mechanism is not strong enough when compared with others, and given the short length of the cable, it can easily separate (or feels like it will).
3. The earphone rest on the chest when magnetised the wrong way. Instead of the flat, b&o crest against my chest, it is the earphone that faces it, meaning it is more easily digging into my chest if something presses on it, or from general movement my clothes rub against it and knocks the magnets to separate.
4. The cable, while is a very good quality, is too still to just dangle around your neck like a wire should. It means general movements of the body, cause u to consciously know it is around your neck. When it is in your ear, you are always aware the cable is slightly fighting against you! Not what you want when relaxing and listening to music on a commute etc
5. The charging cable, is a very unique merhod. Not a simple connect to UCB 2 / C, but a b&o designed charger (much like smart watch chargers. This means if you lose it or forget it, you can forget asking anyone for a charging cable! No more music til you find your own!
6. While connecting the magnets causes the device audio to pause(pretty standard these days), disconnecting the magnet does not restart the music. You have to click the on button again for it to connect to your device. Small thing, but really should auto connect for me!
7. The idea of an light on the inside of the ear, and these different light meanings (i.e. at 10% battery, it flashes white), how do I see this if I'm listening to music and it's sitting in my ear. A little unneeded for me! Yes it had an in ear notification, great, but the extra here is pointless.
These might all seem a little OTT or being picky, but for the price tag, I'm expecting all these things to have been tested and user experiences taken into account!
For me, day 1... Not impressed. I will give them a week and after that, I think it will have to be something else!