|Hardware Platform||Tablet, Smartphone|
|Special Features||Wireless, Microphone, Noise-Canceling, Android|
|Microphone Form Factor||Noise Cancelling Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Form Factor||On Ear|
|Package Dimensions||15.7 x 14.6 x 7.01 cm; 222.26 Grams|
|Item Weight||222 g|
|Item Model Number||6598549253|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||20 July 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.49 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone, YAMAY Bluetooth Headset Wireless Headphones on Ear with Noise Cancelling Boom Mic Mute Key Clear Sound, Foldable Headset for Cell Phones PC Tablet Home Office
|Price:||+ $10.03 Delivery|
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
|Item Weight||0.49 Pounds|
About this item
- ★【Pro for Handling Calls】- The flexible boom microphone enabled the newest noise cancelling tech.It can pick up your voice exactly and block most noise from the surroundings.It can ensure you having a clear conversation even in noisy environment.In addition,you can easily block your voice in a chat by pressing the mute key on the boom mic when needed
- ★【Enjoy the Clear Music】- This bluetooth headset adopts the latest bluetooth 5.0 technology.The transmission is fast,efficient and very stable.It also equips with the professional chip and large-aperture drivers to deliver you the clear music.You can easily control the music with buttons on the headset(volume +/-,pre/next/pause/play song).
- ★【Super Lightweight & Comfortable】- This headset has large range flexible headband and angle adjustable soft protein earmuff, which enable you find the comfortable wearing easily and enable you focus on your talk or music without feeling any burden to your head and ears
- ★【Wide Compatible & Multipoint Connection】- This headset can pair with any bluetooth-enabled devices easily,like smartphones,tablet,pc.It can connect 2 devices at the same time.You can switch the usage of the headset from one device to another when needed.
- ★【Large Battery Life】- It takes only 2 hours to charge this headset fully.With full battery,this headset can work up to 15 hours or support 100 hours standby time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy extended comfort with padded earpad and flexible headband. Great choice for those who are not comfortable with the 'In ear' type headsets.
Crystal Clear Sound
Willful wireless headphones can easily and quickly connect with smartphones, tablets and other wireless devices within 33 feet, bringing you crystal clear sound effect.
Free to Talk
Noise Cancelling Microphone blocks out unwanted noise. The mic is also adjustable to pick up your voices loud and clear. Provide crystal-clear conversations even in noisy environment.
You can adjust the volume and pre/next song on the headphones,help you enjoy the music freely.
Wireless headphones are of super lightweight,bring no burden to your ears,so you can focus on your talk and music
Connect 2 Devices Simultaneously
Universal Compatibility work with most wireless enabled phones,can connect with 2 cellphones simultaneously.You can freely switch the talk from one device to another.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The biggest issue is that the documentation is in the running for worst I have ever seen with an electronic product. (Note: I am a technically saavy person - having been a software developer for nearly 40 years.)
The documentation is on 11 x 17 paper. However, that is for multiple languages. The English version (as with the others) are on about 3" x 3" PAGES! I scanned them and blew them up to 8.5" x 11" to read them. The one graphic that explains the buttons, is absolutely worthless.
My biggest complaint is that there are no "set up" instructions. Here is what I figured out:
The docs begin with a picture of the item and a description of where the buttons are. Unfortunately, the detail is so poor that you cannot tell which button is which.
1. CHARGE IT
Plug it in first. Yes, I know this seems obvious, but it must charge for 2 hours (according to Amazon's product support).
Where to plug it in is the question. Use the USB cable to plug it into anything that will take a standard USB2 plug. Search for the small USB plug on the headset as well. You will find it on the headphone with the boom mic.)
2. TURN IT ON
After charging overnight, I turned it on by pressing the "multi-function button." Which button is that? If you had the headset on, with the mic boom on the left side, and stuck your left index finger into your left ear, it would be that button.
Press and hold that button for 3 seconds.
The unit will come on and flash blue & red. Amazon support told me that means the battery is low, which may be true, but before you've set it up means that the headset has not yet paired.
Turn off the unit by holding the MULTI-FUNCTION button for 3 seconds.
Turn on pairing by pressing the MF button (I kind of like that nickname) for 7 seconds. SEVEN
This turns on pairing mode.
3a. PAIR FROM YOUR PHONE
On your phone (mine was an analog-to-digital, multi-line phone. for those who might care) and follow the instructions on that device.
Mine paired right away and I was off to the races, so to speak.
Había comprado otra marca y las personas en la llamada decían que se escuchaba mal y entrecortado cosa que no pasa con estos.
Lo único que no me gusta es que después de un rato de uso comienza a ser incomodo, siento que me aprietan mucho, pero fuera de eso están bien para el precio.
+ Stereo (I get distracted with one piece headsets from environmental audio)
+ Mic quality is pretty good
+ Pairs with two devices so I can switch from PC to desk phone easily with a button press
+ Works on an Avaya OneX VoIP phone/softphone pretty well
+ good battery life (I use it ~8 hours and just recharge it overnight)
+ Fairly comfortable ear pads despite being on-ear
- A little flimsy (to be expected for the price I guess, and the charge port cover is a bit loose)
- The boom mic has to be down for the earpiece on the left side to sit comfortably on my head
- Muting is two buttons instead of one. You have to quickly press (don't hold down) the volume + and previous track buttons.
Overall I'd definitely recommend them for an office environment, they work very well for FAR less money than the Jabra equivalent or a heavy gaming type headset.
Great For: Office use, Hands-free Stereo Bluetooth, Occasional Music
Not For: Gaming, Dedicated Music
These won't replace AirPods or a high quality gaming headset, sound is okay but a bit muddy/muffled/not a lot of higher end treble. That said, you wouldn't be getting these for that anyway; the use case for this headset is lightweight, stereo voice calling over Bluetooth, and it does that very well.
Reviewed in Singapore on 28 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 4 September 2018