+ $12.06 Delivery
- Material: 70%rayon from bamboo, 24%polyester, 1% sapandex, 5%later BambooSocks are perfect for moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, ideal against sweaty feet, smelly feet and shoes.
- 6 Pair Pack of Bamboo Fiber Socks. Perfect fit :for boots, sports shoes, sneakers, or even indoor. Especially for pregnant women, the elderly and wide feet people.
- Cushioned Sole: Extra comfort and moisture absorption makes your feet breatheable and comfortable. The most soft and comfortable socks you will ever own.
- Anti-Slip: The big Y design on the heel makes sure the socks stay in place no matter how busy you are.
- Pure Comfort: eco-friendly & ethical , hypoallergenic , anti-odour, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-static , moisture-wicking & thermo-regulating, super breathable Washing tips: Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you wear them on. After washing, the socks will shrink a little , but they will regain their original size and shape afte you put them on.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
MD's Bamboo Socks to live your everyday in maximum comfort. These great-fitting plain black Bamboo Fiber Socksare designed to be worn every day providing maximum Comfort. They hold their shape and won’t sag or roll down. Take advantage of the unique properties of bamboo fibre, and pull on these socks to stay warm in winter, cool in summer and never get smelly feet nor sweaty feet! Aslo known under the following names: Bamboo Dress Socks, Bamboo Sock Yarn, Bamboo Athletic Socks, Bamboo Hiking Socks, Crew Cut Socks, Cute Crew Socks, Funny Crew Socks, Crew Length Socks and Cool Crew Socks.
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
+ The socks are soft and clearly of good quality, not like the cheapies I was used to buying before.
+ The socks are quite thick and do keep my feet feeling pretty warm.
+ Good quality material and construction; hopefully, it will be a long time before they get any holes (if at all)
+ I paid $27 for a six pack, which works out to $4.50 a pair (before taxes). A fair price for their quality.
- I did notice that the sock cuts into my calf a bit. My calves aren't huge, but they are muscular. I could not feel the socks cutting in while I was wearing them but they left indents in my leg when I took them off.
Against my desire not to admit my partner was right: he was. These socks are amazing and I honestly can't fathom wearing non-bamboo socks now. Will buy again!