|Package Dimensions||25.4 x 25 x 7.2 cm; 1.76 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Wood Gymnastic Rings - 28mm/32mm Dia - Olympic Gym Rings for Home Gym & Fitness - Great for Your Muscle Building, Ab Workout & Strength Training
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✮ 28mm FIG SPEC RINGS ✮ - The 28mm FIG spec rings are professional for athletes with smaller hands (FIG = International Gymnastics Federation). The rings are solid and have no splinters or snags of any kind, run your hands all over both of them and they are smooth and solid. The solid wood material provides excellent grip with no slip.
- ✮ HEAVY DUTY STRAPS FEEL SECURE ✮ - The extra wide sturdy straps are top grade and with a solid coated metal clamps. The extra long and adjustable straps let you workout from a tree, a beam, a pull-up bar or anywhere with no worry.
- ✮ MEASUREMENTS ✮ - Diameter: 236mm , Inside Diameter:180mm, Ring Thickness: 28mm , Strap Length: 4.57m, Strap Width: 38mm, Weight: 1.82kg, Capacity: 365kg.
- ✮ 3 MINUTE SETUP & UNLIMITED EXERCISE ✮ - Just throw it over whatever you're using as support, slip the strap through the metal clamp and clamp it in place. You can do exercise like suspension training, pull ups, push ups, dips, rows, muscle ups, aerial yoga, etc.
- ✮ LIFETIME WARRANTY ✮ - We fully stand behind our products, if you do not 100% satisfaction, contact us with no hesitation. Our team will definitely fix your problem.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You are passionate about sports, fitness and outdoor and make high demands on yourself and your equipment ?
BUILDING YOUR DREAM GYMNASTIC BODY with 5Billion Gymnastic Rings!
A set of wood rings provide a full training system for bodyweight fitness with true gymnastic capabilities. Ring training is a very mobile and versatile way to engage your muscles and core with exercises such as pullups, pushups, dips, rows, muscle ups for a functional and varied free range of movement.
Why choice 5Billion Wooden Gymnastic Rings?
How long of the gymnastic rings straps?
What is the difference between 28mm and 32mm?
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing is that the wooden rings had a few splinters sticking out which can get caught and break off as larger pieces that leave gaps. Included picture has one of the biggest splinters that came off which is deeper than the brand engraving.
I'm not experienced enough to truly tell if these are good quality against others BUT..
I think they totally are, the buckles are sturdy, straps are sturdy, and the wood feels strong and firm in the hands.
I take them to the nearby beach sometimes and hang them over a tree, or hang them mostly from the deck at home.
After receiving this product and using it for several weeks to my satisfaction, one of the rings' glue became damaged and caused a crack to appear.
I contacted this supplier about what had happened and the responded to me within 2 hours.
Thanks again for your help.
I have to buy some tennis racket grip straps to help with this.
Top reviews from other countries
When they started handing out fines for going to the playground I ordered these instantly, looks like I got them right on time because you can't find them in stock anymore.
Some reviews complained the wood was rough. They were perfectly smooth to me. Straps are super high quality. Zero complaints about these, would recommend to anyone. I'll be able to bring these while traveling now, and I'm trying to think of ways of using them in winter so I can cancel my gym membership. COVID + these made me a calisthenics convert.
The only thing I would have liked is a built in ruler to help with setting both sides quicker. I have seen other models that offer this, but did not find them to be as well built. I ended up sewing in little markers on the edge with colored thread so that I could quickly reproduce my 3 mostly used heights.