|Part Number||Oscillating saw blades|
|Package Dimensions||16.3 x 8.6 x 3.4 cm; 249.48 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Ryk1002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Item Weight||249 g|
Wood Oscillating Saw Blades for Multitools: Fein Multimaster, Porter Cable, DeWalt, Bosch, Dremel, Craftsman, Ridgid, Ryobi, Makita, Milwaukee, Rockwell, Chicago Electric (Quick Release)
Enhance your purchase
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Item weight||0.55 Pounds|
About this item
- ✔ CLEAN CUT EVERY TIME … whether it’s wood, plastic, or fiberglass. When paired with a powerful tool, the Ryker Hardware oscillating saw blades provide a reliably and precise cut you can be proud of.
- ✔ OUTPERFORMS OVERPRICED BLADES … The Ryker Hardware oscillating saw set contains 10 blades for wood and plastic without sacrificing quality. A hard to beat money-to-value ratio.
- ✔ UNIVERSAL FIT ARBOR IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST OSCILLATING TOOLS … Our Blades are compatible with Fein, DeWALT, Milwaukee, Makita, Porter Cable, Ridgid and many more.
- ✔ BUILT-IN DEPTH MARKERS … you can use for delicate precision cuts with accuracy down to 1 millimeter. Both the metric and imperial measuring systems are shown for users around the globe.
- ✔ GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ... unlike most other sellers on Amazon, we are located here in the USA and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are You Tired Of Over Paying For Your Oscillating Saw Blades?
Are You Tired Of Buying Cheap Multitool Blades That Dull After the First Use?
Unlike most other companies selling oscillating saw blades on Amazon, we source our saw blades from the same factory used by many of the large Name Brand tool companies to be able to provide you with Quality and Affordable Multitool Blades.
Universal Fit Arbor: Allows Our Blades To Be Compatible With Most Oscillating Multitools
Our oscillating blades are compatible with the following Oscillating Multitools
Black and Decker, *Bosch, Craftsman, Chicago Electric, Cougar
DeWalt, *Dremel, Driving Force, EINHELL, *Fein Multimaster, Genesis
Hitachi, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Rockwell, Ryobi, Work Best
TradeMaster, Task Force, Metabo HPT and many more.
*Bosch – MX30 requires an adapter – Not Compatible with the Starlock system
*Dremel – C-Clip Adapter required for MultiMax 40/45
*Fein – Not Compatible with the Starlock System
Made with thick guage steel, our oscillating blades are a superior quality and are more durable than most other blades sold on Amazon.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I purchased these in March, It's now November and I need to order a new pack. I use them for cutting kitchen cabinets for outlets, paneling and one of my favorite uses is for cutting drywall. When you have to made a large cut, or multiple cuts, you can't beat the speed of these. Probably not what they are made for, just something that has helped me out.