|Model Number||Paderno_Tri-Blade Spiral Slice_A4982799|
|Product Dimensions||23.83 x 14.61 x 21.92 cm; 816.47 Grams|
|Item Weight||816 g|
Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer / Countertop-Mounted Plastic Spiralizer Basic incl. 3 Different Blades Made of Stainless Steel
|Price:||+ $33.95 Delivery|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||23.8 x 14.6 x 21.9 centimetres|
About this item
- This intelligently designed kitchen tool saves time as one can easily and quickly slice and spiralize large quantities of fruit & vegetables instead of using a knife to cut them individually
- The Paderno vegetables cutter features 3 different blades: A straight blade to create ribbons & accordion cuts and 2 julienne blades (1/8" and 1/4") to create vegetable strands and zucchini noodles
- The kitchen gadget is very robust & durable, made of heavy-duty BPA-free ABS plastic, and can be mounted to any clean & non-porous surface with absolute ease due to its powerful suction base
- This vegetable spiralizer was most often recommended as the best by publications and networks, including Food and Wine, Oprah Magazine and Food Network / Components are dishwasher-safe
- Items delivered: 1 x Spiral vegetables slicer by Paderno World Cuisine / 1 x Straight blade (1/8 in) / 2 x Julienne blade (1/8 in & 1/4 in)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer
The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are con-
structed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful
suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries.
- Mounts to countertop with ease due to its strong suctioning base
- Unit is made of BPA-free ABS plastic
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Easy-to-clean - components are dishwasher-safe
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 8.8 in (30.5 x 15.2 x 22.3 cm)
- Weight: 1 pound (450 g)
Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side).
Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use
one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand. Your vegetable or fruit can mea-
sure up to 10 inches long and 7 inches thick, and must be at least 1/2 inch thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are
zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples.
Founded in 1925 under the name of "Alluminio Paderno" and specialised in the production of aluminium pots and pans for the household,
today Paderno is a leading international brand in the manufacture and sale of professional cookware and kitchen items for the restaurant
and hospitality industry.
From the manufacturer
- Stainless Steel Straight Blade.
- Two Stainless Steel Julienne Blade.
- Extra-strong, detachable turning handle.
- Resized coring blade that limits the size of core while securing large food items.
- Powerful suction feet with release tabs.
- Removable storage tray for two blades.
- Full-color instructions with a few recipes to get started.
Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer
The spiral vegetable slicer cuts vegetables and fruits into curly, ribbon-like slices. By placing the vegetable or fruit on the prongs of the wheel and turning the wheel while pushing the base toward the vertical julienne blade, continuous spiral strands and curled julienne strips are created. The slicer is made of plastic and comes with 3 sets of blades
- Additional Features:
- Straight blade is perfect for making long ribbon cuts
- Shredder blade produces long spiral stands
- Chipper blade creates nice thick spiral stands
- Made of sturdy ABS and stainless steel blades
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
Using the 3-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer
Easy to Use
Spiralizing is fun for both adults and supervised children! Simply mount your fruit or vegetable, then turn the handle to create ribbons, strands, and shreds.
Our chipper blade produces strands that are thicker than the shredder blade, and are great for roasting or baked curly fries. These thicker strands are perfect for pairing with a thick meaty sauce, like Bolognese.
This blade can be used to produce long ribbons, shreds, or c-cuts and half slices! Spiralize an entire head of cabbage for quick and easy coleslaw, create long ribbons for a beautiful salad, or slice into one or both sides of a vegetable to create slices.
This versatile blade produces spiral strands that closely resemble the thickness of spaghetti. Use these strands for soups, salads, wraps, stir-fry, and pasta replacement.
More Than Zoodles...
While zoodles remain a popular go-to in the spiralizing world...be sure to explore your produce department for other options! Create healthy and visually appealing meals or side dishes in minutes! The spiralizer is the perfect addition to anyone's kitchen, including those with special diets like paleo, vegan, vegetarian, and diabetic. Spiralized food items can be eaten raw or cooked.
Create Fresh, Convenient, and Fun Meals!
Add beautiful color and contrast with strands of fruit or vegetables. Whether you need to adjust your diet to alleviate some or all grains, or you just want to add some pizzazz to your dishes...the spiralizer can help!
Spiralized Zucchini Antipasto Salad
Spiralized Raw Zucchini Pesto Salad
Spiralized Cantonese Golden Beet Noodles
Spiralized Beet Noodle Stir Fry
|Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Slicer/Spiralizer||Paderno World Cuisine 6-Blade Vegetable Slicer/Spiralizer||Paderno World Cuisine 4-Blade Folding Vegetable Slicer/Spiralizer Pro|
|Number of Blades||3||6||4|
|Includes Cleaning Brush||✓|
|Mounts to Countertop||✓||✓|
9.38 x 5.75 x 8.63 in
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 21 July 2015