|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 5.08 x 2.54 cm; 255.15 Grams|
|Special Features||Eco-FriendlyCommercial Use|
|Item Weight||255 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
WÜSTHOF Classic IKON 8 Inch Chef’s Knife | Full-Tang Half Bolster 8" Cook’s Knife | Precision Forged High-Carbon Stainless Steel German Made Chef’s Knife – Model 4596-7/20
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30.5 x 5.1 x 2.5 centimetres|
About this item
- KITCHEN WORKHORSE – The WÜSTHOF 8” CLASSIC IKON Chef’s Knife is essential for preparing any meal. This all-purpose cook’s knife can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC IKON SERIES – Features a sleek and sophisticated black handle with a double bolster for exceptional balance, beauty, and the ultimate cutting experience. Classic IKON: Design, Ergonomics, and Quality Perfected
- CHEF’S KNIFE – Features an 8” long blade with a distinctive double Bolster design for professional-style heft. German Made Cook’s Knife with a sleek ergonomic handle design made from a long-lasting synthetic material to resist fading and discoloration
- PRECISION FORGED – The 8” Chef’s Knife is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wusthof Classic Ikon 8-Inch Cook's Knife, Black
From the manufacturer
Wusthof Classic Ikon Cook's Knife
The Wusthof Classic Ikon Cook's knife with 20 cm blade is rests in your hand perfectly. Its is slightly heavier than many knives of this size so will suit those who prefer the heft of the knife to help when cutting.
-Fully forged form a single piece of steel.
-Modern design features a shortened bolster.
-Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
-Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
-Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
-Each knife is expertly crafted in the same legendary city for the last 200 years, Solingen, Germany.
-Family owned for seven generations, each knife is crafted in accorance with our core values of Passion, Diligence, and Perfection.
-Crafted from X50 CR Mo 15 steel, Wusthof knives are created using a special alloy of high-carbon stain-free steel.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Ein solches Messer sollte man in der Hand haben. Erst dann kann man entscheiden, was am besten passt. Die Unterschiede sind größer als ich erwartet habe.
Better take 9 inch or switch to classic one