|Is Assembly Required?||No|
[2019 X-Large 3-Color Lighted Model] Trifold Vanity Makeup Mirror with 44 LED Lights and Dual Magnifying Panels (3X/5X/10X), Dual Power Supply and 360° Rotatable (White)
|Price:||+ $33.45 Delivery|
- #1) 3-COLOR LIGHTING MODES & 44 LED LIGHTBULBS - packing a whopping 44 LED lightbulbs inside, that's more than DOUBLE many other leading brands. More lights mean brighter lights and as of July 2019, all units now ship with upgraded 3 color lighting functionality (white, white+yellow combination and yellow)!
- #2) BIGGER XLARGE DESIGN - you're looking at one of the biggest tabletop tri-fold mirrors on the market today. We're bigger than other competing brands and we're proud of it!
- #3) UNIQUE TWIN MAGNIFYING SIDE PANELS - truly one-of-a-kind twin magnifying door design (LEFT SIDE - 3X,5X,10X / RIGHT SIDE - 10X,5X,3X )
- #4) BONUS FEATURES GALORE - adjustable and rotatable 360° design ++ touch screen power switch ++ detachable recessed base for accessories ++ GORGEOUS white gift box ++ dual battery powered and/or USB powered ++ 6ft long USB cable all included
- #5) MORE EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT - premium products naturally cost more. You're worth it and Mirrorvana trifold mirrors are too.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why We're Better To put it simply, this is the ONLY extra large trifold mirror with dual magnifying panels and 3-color lighting modes on the market today! We challenge you to find another mirror that has all three of these helpful features simultaneously that make putting on your makeup an experience instead of a chore!
A premium mirror with premium features at a premium price. Get yours today!!!
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Upon testing out the lights, they cut after a few seconds. It was a good brightness, enough to see much bettertt when it's not so bright out and to cast a different light on your face but not so much as to blind you, plus the different lighting settings were nice. This was using the supplied cable and a battery pack as I don't have a regular socket in the bathroom. It cut, almost immediately, I tried it with the regular and faster charging port on the pack, nothing. With a different cable, and then wall sockets, nothing, just 3-10 seconds, of light before it shut off. No matter how fast you are doing makeup, even 10 seconds is ridiculous. And it's not that you just had to turn it on again with the on button, I had to physically remove the whole cable and reinsert it just to get it back on. In a last ditch effort to see if it could work, I decided to order batteries, a week later they came with my shopping, I tried them, now nothing worked at all, batteries or cables. I was beyond frustrated.
Well that would have been all, but at least I had a functioning mirror, which was the most important thing, the light was just a bonus. I hate returning things, I'm disabled and due to the current situation don't have help to get out and do things, it's always difficult and painful. I decided that largely this was fine, disappointing but fine. Well after having tested everything, I forgot to angle the mirror backwards, overnight, unprovoked, in a room on its own, on a table with no disturbances, the mirror fell forward onto the desk it was sitting on and cracked. Again still functional but hardly the attractive and useful mirror I ordered.
I'm so frustrated at this whole experience. I should have just tried to return when the lights didn't work, rather than giving them the benefit of the doubt, and now I can't do anything. Maybe I got a faulty unit, physically or electronically, I hope so, because so many other people had such good experiences, but I'd personally avoid this product if you need something easy/simple.
The folding sides seem a bit flimsy and do not close all the way. Worth the money I would say.