|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Baishichuangyou Technology co.ltd.|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 295 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||295 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
XOOL Triwing Screwdriver for Nintendo, 17 in 1 Professional Full Security Screwdriver Game Bit Repair Tool Kit for Nintendo Switch/JoyCon, NES/SNES/GBA and other Nintendo Products
|Price:||+ $9.79 Delivery|
- 🎮【Wide Application】XOOL game tool kit are especially serve for repairing and cleaning modern Nintendo products and many other game devices. such as Nintendo Switch, New 3DS/2DS XL, NES,SNES, Wii, NDS, NDSL, DS Lite, GBA, Gameboy Advance. 17 different kinds of tools are carefully selected by XOOL to meet all your need.
- 🎮【High Quality】All of items in the kit is made of high quality steel, which are very sturdy. The non-slip handle is covered with silica gel, also with a ball bearing mounted swivel top to make the work more easily. Multi-magnetic drivers make it easy to fix bit and pull screws out.
- 🎮【Convenient Design】The cleaning brush adopts simple and practical design. Good for cleaning up the machine, cellphone, computers, keyboard and hard-to-reach spaces. In the repair process, suction cup always play an important role. The plastic tools take the side panels off from your control easily. They also prevent scratches and other slight damage you might get from using a knife.
- 🎮【Portable lightweight storage】Nylon storage pouch holds the tool in place, and prevents tools missing. Carry with roll up function for easy to storage, and saving your space.
- 🎮【Package List 】3.8MM Security Bit Screwdriver *1, 4.5MM Security Bit Screwdriver *1, PH0.0 Philips Head Screwdriver *1, Y2.0 Tri-wing Screwdriver *1, Y00 Tri-wing Screwdriver *1, T6 Torx Screwdriver *1, T10 Torx Screwdriver *1, T8H L Key Screwdriver *1, ESD-15 Tweezers *1, Suction Cup *1, Triangle Paddle *2, Pry Opener *2, Cleaning Brush *1, Cleaning Cloth *1, Manual Instruction *1 and Nylon storage pouch *1.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
XOOL Professional Full Triwing Screwdriver Repair Tool Kit are Professional hand tools to repair all Nintendo Switch, New 3DS, New 2DS, SNES Classic (2017), Wii /DS /DS Lite /GBA and more. All of the items are made of top precisely material, it is a best practical Nintendo game tool kit that you worth to have.
1*Security Bit Screwdriver (4.5mm)
1*Security Bit Screwdriver (3.8mm)
1*Philips Head Screwdriver (+2.0)
1*Tri-wing Screwdriver (Y2.0)
1* Tri-wing Screwdriver (Y00)
1*Torx Screwdriver (T6)
1*Torx Screwdriver (T10)
1*L Key Screwdriver (T8H)
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I will say I started to have issues with stripping and the tips wearing down by the time I was done, mostly with the Phillips tips, but I had better ones for the job anyways. For this reason I docked the kit one star.
They had everything I needed to replace the left rail slider on my switch. The tools feel pretty sturdy and the black and red is a nice color. The tweezers are nice as well, but I did not expect the tips to be so sharp. Honestly, it was a tedius process to handle the connectors around the motherboard (not because of the tweezers), but thankfully I did not accidentally stab any parts when I lost my patience a few times... Just myself, heh...
Anyways, the magnetism is pretty strong on most of the tools. I was able to pickup multiple screws with one screwdriver (not that it's needed...).
The spudger is really sturdy too without being sharp, so I used that most of the time when I could.
The case is nice, but it was a bit dirty from some white foam remnants when I first got it. No biggie.
I rarely open electronics, except for my own PC that I built, but this was my first time going into a small console. These tools got me through it all just fine. I plan to try giving my PS4 controllers a good cleaning next.