|Display Size||1.56 Inches|
|Description Pile||Lithium-Ion Polymer|
|Package Dimensions||18.1 x 7.5 x 2.4 cm; 730 Grams|
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Smart Wristband, Fitness Tracker, 1.56" AMOLED Screen, SPO₂ Tracking,50m Water Resistance,Global Version - Black
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||1.56 Inches|
|Battery description||Lithium-Ion Polymer|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mi band 6 has long battery life: with magnetic charger, the battery life can last for 14 days.
- Mi band 6 has multiple functions. Such as: Heart rate monitoring, Sleep monitoring, Women's health tracking, etc. Always keep your health in mind.
- With personal activity intelligence, stress monitoring, breathing exercise and female health tracking, mi band 6 can fully understand your physical condition.
- Mi band 6 has 30 fitness modes, such as Yoga, Jump rope, Dance, Indoor fitness, Gymnastics, HIIT, Core training and so on.
- The full-screen 1.56-inch AMOLED display has been improved.In this way you can browse text messages, calls and notifications easily.
Frequently bought together
1.56" AMOLED display
Display resolution: 152*486
Display color depth: 326 PPI
Display brightness: up to 450 nits, adjustable
Charging method: Magnetic charging
Charging time: ≤ 2 hours
Battery life: ≥ 14 days
Body net weight: 12.8 g
Body dimensions: 47.4 × 18.6 × 12.7 mm
Waterproof rating: 5 ATM
Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0
Adjustable length:155–219 mm
Battery capacity:125 mAh
Battery type:Lithium-ion polymer battery
Strap buckle material:Aluminum alloy
Display cover material: Tempered glass with anti-fingerprint coating
Case material: PC plastic
Operating temperature: 0℃～45℃
Supports English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Taditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese. The aforementioned languages will be launched successively.
Supported systems: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Max M on 6 September 2021
The only useful feature it has is vibrate on ring so I don't have to have an obnoxious ring tone to hear my phone while out and about.
When it comes to sleep monitor, heart rate monitor and any other fitness tracking it is beyond useless. The data means absolutely nothing in relation to reality.