- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- ASIN: B07CQFKFHT
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1,706 customer ratings
YMCCOOL 140pcs Cat Nail Caps Pet Cat Kitty Soft Claws Covers Control Paws of 7 Shinning Glitter Crystal Colors Nails Caps and 7Pcs Adhesive Glue 7 Applicator with Instruction
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 【Safe and Comfortable】 Cat nail caps adopted premium natural vinyl resin material,soft and comfortable to wear. Not affect the normal expansion and contraction of the cat, Majority of cats can adapt quickly.The adhesive glue have passed the Europe MSDS certification, safe and no-toxic.
- 【Practical and Durable】Reduce the potential for damage due to your cat scratching behavior by applying to paws. Protecting against damage to household surfaces, floors, doors, screens, walls and furniture, protects you from scratches as well.
- 【Size and Color】Only for cat use, there are total 7 glitter colors in the package, including: crystal red/green/pink/blue/purple/gold/sliver.
- 【How To Use】 1. Trim cat nails(Kitten claws DO NOT need to be trimmed). 2. Fill a little glue into caps(Note: not too much). 3. Wait a moment when the glue is half dry, put it on your cat. 4. Until the glue is complete dry then begin the next.
- 【Package and Superior Service】 140Pcs 7 Crystal Shinning Color Cat Nail Caps+7Pcs Glue+ 7pcs Applicator with Instructions. If size problem or you have anything questions to our cat nail caps, we support replacement or 100% refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About Us: YMCCOOL Expert Team dedicates to innovate and change people's lifestyle, and our service is available for 24 hours a day. YMCCOOL, make everything cool!
How to remove/replace:
Use scissors to cut off gently from the top of the nail cover. PS: trim nails and replace nail covers at regular intervals.Avoid long nails, affect the healthy development of bones.
1. The main component of this special adhesive is nitrile acrylic acid ester, which will stimulate The eyes and bind the skin in a short time.
2.Never open the adhesive pipe to the face.
3. please read notices on the adhesive pipe.
4.Never contact skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes or mouth, keep them open, wash them with water for 15 minutes and immediately seek help from the doctor.
5.In case that fingers are glued together, soak the glued part into the nail color remover, and then slowly separate them.
6.Keep dogs and cats from the adhesive.
7.In case of other mal-response in use, please stop using and contact the veterinarian.
8.Keep the adhesive off clothing and furniture, because it may change color of the fabric.
9.Avoid direct contact between children and pets with the adhesive.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Implementation - Dump out whichever claws you want to use and have them ready. It's easier if you have an assistant here but not impossible without one. Either you or your assistant will fill the claw about 1/3 -1/2 of the way with the glue. Press lightly into kitty's paw so the nail comes out and then just slide the nail cover right on. For my cats, it was easier today without their nails clipped, because the end of the nail will slide all the way in the cover and adhere to the glue. Hold on to kitty tight or they will run away. After this process I lost all trust for about a day. It's fine, they are dramatic and will forgive you.
Aftermath - Once claws are on, my cats walked funny for about an hour. They got used to them and stopped the robot walk, and now after 2 weeks don't notice them at all. Occasionally mine will bite at the nails in order to try and pry them off - but to no avail! That glue is some strong stuff. Out of the two cats, have only had one nail fall off in these 2 weeks.
Thank you for saving my furniture! I no longer have to worry about my new leather barstools. Will continue to buy again and again, these are now a MUST for my household.
My cat is an aggressive scratcher and successfully shredded our last set of furniture. New furniture is protected from her and they do give her a little more traction jumping up on things from the hardwood floors.
I had the help of a friend- she held the cat while I applied caps, these went on pretty quickly on pre trimmed claws. She did better during application than she does just getting them trimmed. I added these to all 4 paws.
She has dealt with them well and seemed to feel weird in them but quickly got used having the caps on her nails. She still paws at her cat tree but with no devastating results
I am so mad I didn't buy these a decade ago.
7/10/2020: They last for about 6 weeks and if you left them on, they would stay on until the claw sheds. (In our experience when we left them for more like 8 weeks once) Pretty impressive! You do need to change them every 6 weeks or so though. A little difficult to remove without bothering kitty, but she deals fairly well. The other cat is an absolute BEAR about it.
The seller has reached out to me and is sending a replacement product to make up for the missing pieces. I have tried the product now and it does work nicely. I’m using them on a 12 week old kitten and had to trim the xs caps down a little bit to fit and it’s much easier to apply with help to have another hand to hold the cat down with.
I actually haven’t tried the product yet, (so will update once I do) but I received the product with only *95* Pieces so that was a let down. I was gonna start with the sparkly pink when I realized I only had 5 of them... every other color had 10.