|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 8.64 x 5.08 cm; 68.04 Grams|
YMX BOXING Reflex Ball - 2 Reflex Balls with 1 Adjustable Headband, Great for Hand Eye Coordination Training
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ FOR NEWBIES & PROS - Our reflex balls allow anyone to train, including kids and the elderly! The Primary reflex ball has a lower bounce speed, while the Advanced training ball bounces like a regular reflex ball.
- ✅ IMPROVE REACTION TIME - This boxing reflex ball boosts your reaction speed, timing, and punching accuracy, making it an excellent training tool for boxers and MMA, muay thai, and kickboxing fighters.
- ✅ SNUG FIT - Our reflex ball features a fully adjustable elastic headband, providing a comfortable fit for kids and adults. Train without worrying about the headband falling or slipping off.
- ✅ BURN MORE CALORIES - Just using our reflex training ball for 15 minutes per day can burn off more than 200 calories, allowing you to hit your fitness and weight loss targets in less time.
- ✅ TRAVEL-FRIENDLY SIZE - Our reflex ball fits easily in your gym bag, backpack, or pocket, allowing you to train anytime, anywhere. It is also made of durable materials that will endure daily use.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Looking for an easier way to improve your hand speed, focus, and reaction time?
In the ring, a lot can happen in a second. That's why hand speed, concentration, and reflex time are key assets for boxers and combat sports fighters. These factors spell the difference between victory and defeat.
Going to the gym every day to train and spar can be costly and time consuming. If you want to boost your boxing skills and improve your endurance wherever you are, using a reflex ball is the perfect solution.
Harness lightning-fast hand speed and killer concentration with YMX Boxing's Training Reflex Ball.
Ordinary reflex balls use heavy rubber or tennis balls that can hurt your hands or face. After hundreds of rounds of testing, we've come up with the perfect alternative: a 25g high density foam ball, which is safer and more comfortable for boxers at any level, while still having the rebound of heavier balls.
Our training reflex ball features two different balls and elastic cords to cater to your skill level. For kids and newbies, the Primary reflex ball is recommended as it is attached to a cord that provides a low bouncing speed. The Advanced reflex ball is more suitable for pros and advanced boxers, as its specialised elastic cord allows the ball to bounce just like a regular, heavy reflex ball.
Our reflex balls are not attached to a D-ring, so you can freely adjust difficulty by cord length.
Need more time to make up your mind? Check out more features of our training reflex balls right here:
✅ Easy to adjust, just rotate the headband as many times as you need
✅ Does not require a training partner
✅ Supports weight loss and calorie burning
✅ Use anytime, anywhere
Sharpen your boxing skills wherever you are. Add the YMX Boxing Training Reflex Ball to your basket TODAY!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Thank you ,it arrived on time I appreciate all the work Amazon workers do in getting items delivered during the Covid virus .
Nevertheless, these small things push you to gain control of yourself and your movements. I am loving this item because it is one of the only system that will strike you back during an individual training session. If you are looking to control your accuracy and your innate instinctive blinking mechanism to block and strike more effectively, try it, but don't cry because you received it in the eye. For that value, 5/5.
The ball isn't too hard to hit so it doesn't hurt your hands after use and the string isn't too long.