- Item Weight: 10.9 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 540 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- ASIN: B01NCM2ZCN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 November 2017
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,120 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
YOHOOLYO SURKER Hair Trimmer Hair Clippers Haircut Kit LED Display Ceramic Blade Rechargeable with AU Plug
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Equipped with Large high definition LED Display. On which the cutting length and the battery capacity are displayed. It is very easy for you to know how many minutes left for the battery to run, and also on the screen it shows different cutting length when you want to adjust the blade by push the button.
- Elegance in Design. The body of this hair clipper is very slim, it is very comfortable when holding it in hand. Using the titanium ceramic blade, has very good sharpness.
- The titanium ceramic blade is suitable for all kinds of hair, and the blade can be wash with water. It supports precise length setting adjustment range from 0.8mm to 2.8mm
- The Hair clipper can be used with cord or without cord, you can charge it directly by using the adapter or with stand. It takes about 1.5 hours to charge full, and can use 60 minutes after fully charged.
- Plug and play, very easy to use. There are 7 combs, With different cutting lengths, 28-30mm, 22-24mm, 16-18mm, 10-12mm, 7-9mm, 4-6mm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
▶Large LED display shows the cutting length and batter life. Easy to use, very convenient.
▶Up to 60 minutes running time after 1.5 hours fast charging. Corded & cordless use. It can be charged directly by the adapter or by the charging stand
▶The titanium ceramic blade supports wash with water. It supports precise length setting adjustment range from 0.8mm to 2.8mm
▶There are 7 combs, With different cutting lengths, 28-30mm, 22-24mm, 16-18mm, 10-12mm, 7-9mm, 4-6mm
Voltage: 110V-240V 50 / 60HZ
Material: titanium / ceramic
Battery charging time: 1.5 hours
Running time : 60 minutes
3.7V Li-ion battery 14500 600mA
1 x Hair Clipper with Display
7 x Comb
1 x Brush
1 x Hair Comb
1 x Charger
1 x Charger Stand
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can highly recommend these hair trimmers. I bought them for him to replace an old pair that he uses to cut his hair and we didn't realise what he was missing!
They cut so smoothly, never snag, and being cordless is a bonus.
They came ready charged with 60 minutes left and still had full charge at the end of the haircut. There are heaps of combs included and the blade cutting length itself is adjustable.
Buy with confidence, these are great and the price is exceptional!
Two things I find strange about it - is that the cutting head runs a little warm, almost hot when using it, no clue if that is normal or not.
Secondly, I dont believe it says anywhere, but it chargers via a usb cable which i found odd and a bit funny, I guess if you were to plug it into a usb port it would charge at 5watts and 2amps, so I suppose you could travel with this quite easily.
Only thing that bugs me is that the attachments dont come in a separate plastic tray so unless you want a draw full of of cutting guides you have to keep the large plastic tray somewhere, i'll try cutting it down to see if that helps a bit.
Highly recommend this product.
Moreover, It is very light to use. Your hand never get tired to use longer period of time. I would highly recommend this product and it is great value for money
Overall i am very satisfied with the purchase and quality of the unit .
Top international reviews
My only complaint is that when I want to do his neckline, it doesn’t clip close enough to the skin, even on the smallest setting on the naked blade. I guess I’d need something more professional for that.