YOLIX Compression Socks Women & Men - 1/3/7 Pairs Graduated Compression Stockings(20-30mmHg) Best for Cycling, Running, Travel, Pregnancy, Flight
- ✅FUNCTION OF COMPRESSION SOCKS: Our compression socks made by superior fabric which keeps your feet dry and comfortable. Compression socks could help the blood move up and reduces leg pain, blood pooling, swelling, and varicose veins.
- ✅FASHION DESIGN & VARIOUS STYLES: YOLIX compression socks are snug-fitting, stretchy socks that gently squeeze your leg. We have fashionable look and variety colors for your reference .The pack of 3 is perfect for replacement at unbeatable price. The best gift for yourself and family or loved ones as a gift that is functional and beneficial to their health! Also, a great gift to runners, athletes, fitness workouts, hiking, flight, nurse, teacher and officer.
- ✅20-30 MMHG FIRM COMPRESSION: Graduated 20-30mmHg compression socks offer moderate compression and can be used to treat a variety of mild to moderate conditions. This level can provide relief from edema, deep vein thrombosis, and post-sclerotherapy. Suitable if you are going on a flight, have a job where you stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, or would like to avoid tired legs and feet.
- ✅BREATHABLE MATERIAL AND CAREFUL CONSTRUCTION: Stay put cuffs at the bottom and sides of foot, with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks. Fall in love with YOLIX compression socks, easy to pull on. Use in running, crossfit, through mud, wall crawl rope climbs, and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- ✅SERVICE GUARANTEE: We support free exchange and return within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please contact us via Amazon or contact information on our product to get a solution. Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VARIETY COLOR COMBINATIONS Of 3 to 7 PAIRS COMPRESSION SOCKS
Material: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
A great part of compression socks does the following:
They are aerated and won't make your legs feel hot or itchy!
They don't roll down your legs. They stay put and won't slip or slide down!
The compression socks are the proper compression for nurses on their feet all day: 20-30 mmHg compression!
Find your compression socks right here!
SIZE CHART :
US Sizing Guide - Women
S/M Women| Shoe 6 - 8.5 | Calf 9 in - 15 in
L/XL Women| Shoe 8 - 15.5 | Calf 15 in - 19 in
US Sizing Guide - Men
S/M Men| Shoe 5 - 9 | Calf 9 in - 15 in
L/XL Men| Shoe 8 - 14 | Calf 14 in - 19 in
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I am very happy with the quality of the socks. The fabric is thick and supportive while still being breathable. I wore them for workouts in the Texas heat and my legs didn't get feeling hot and sweaty. The sock section around the ankle is very supportive (it almost felt like I was wearing a very lightweight ankle brace/wrap). I think it did help my ankle during my workout so I plan to keep using them.
I was a bit unsure on which size to choose because my shoe size is a women's 6, but my calf measures 14" in diameter. According to the size chart, I could wear the S/M, but my calf size is at the top of the range. I don't like things to be super tight, so I elected to get the L/XL to accommodate my larger calf muscle. I am glad I went with the larger size. Even the L/XL socks are very tight on my leg. The foot portion is a little big on me, but it still works.
The only thing I will mention is that the socks leave quite an impression on your legs (literally). This would be pretty normal with compression socks, but because of the design on the sock, you end up with the designs imprinted on your legs. So you may end up with little hearts or pokadots on your skin for awhile after they are removed.
Overall, I am a fan of these socks. I like that they are cute, comfortable, and supportive. I think my hsuband my buy a set of them for working out as well.
Well, I ended up having to have spinal surgery about two weeks ago and haven't been able to walk or stand much, so my ankles and calves began hurting by the second day of my limited mobility. My mother told me about the YOLIX brand of compression socks and basically begged me to order a pack so I wouldn't risk the possibility of developing a clot in my legs during my recovery. I told her how uncomfortable compression socks were and that they looked like the kneehigh stockings of yesteryear. I was already in pain and didn't need to further damage my manly reputation and dignity by lounging around in ugly stockings pretending to socks.
Long story short, I was browbeaten into submission and reluctantly ordered a three-pack that looked as manly as was possible. Once they came in, I had to endure the embarrassment of my teenage son struggling to force these fabric sausage casing only my swollen legs. This is when something amazing happened. Once he got the first sock over my calf and all the wrinkles stretched and and smooth, it suddenly felt awesome and my calf instantly felt like I was receiving a massage. After having both socks on for about an hour, the swelling in my calves and ankles had noticeably improved.
This was all about a week ago and I've been wearing these amazing socks every single day since then (not the same pair of course, I'm manly, not nasty). My legs feel so much better and I now swear by these socks. They feel so good, I don't really care what they look like. As far as looks go, I have to admit that they aren't as bad as I originally thought. I haven't worn long socks since the mid-80's, but since these feel so great, I don't care if they look a bit odd with the work-out shorts and slippers look I've been rocking during my recovery.
I will absolutely be ordering more pairs of these YOLIX compression socks and will recommend them to anyone, regardless of their manliness level. These are awesome and I regret not discovering them sooner!
Bough another set in the same pattern as the original, hoping that may make a difference. NOPE, still garbage. spend your money elsewhere.