|Product Dimensions||91.44 x 12.19 x 25.4 cm; 861.83 Grams|
|Item Model Number||5864170096|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1|
|Item Weight||862 g|
YoGi Prime Trunk and Backseat car Organizer, Trunk Storage Organizer Will Provides You The Most Storage Space Possible, Use It As A Back Seat Storage Car Cargo Organizer and Free Your Trunk Floor
|Price:||+ $16.68 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Is your car trunk a mess?? Do you what it to be neat & tidy? Do you want to maximise your trunk storage ability? We have the ultimate solution for you! From now on you can organize your car trunk and back seat with out the need of a box that take space.
- ✔ 10 sec INSTALLATION - This 600D polyester lid super tough material is perfect and will last for years to come. 10 sec installation only clip around your headsets.
- ✔ BACKSEAT ORGANIZER- You can store all of your kid's toys in their reach. Use it as a back seat storage and also your Dog will not be able to jump to the front.
- ✔ NOT LIKE BOX ORGANIZER - All your mess is concealed and out of kids reach. Also, your trunk floor is free to use for large items such as baby strollers and suitcases.
- ✔ So what are you waiting for? Buy with confidence our trunk organizer for car while we have this promotion price. I promise that you will not be disappointed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Running out of space in your trunk? Make your backseats work harder! The backseat car trunk organizer that will utilize the potential storage available in your Car, Van, SUV or Pickup Truck.
Our YoGi Prime Car storage will give you back your trunk floor space by conceal all Items that was thrown around in one place, hanged on your headrests and keep your trunk floor free.
Fits Most Vehicles with Trunk: Appropriate size and adjustable straps make sure the organizer will fit most vehicle's headrest. Great For Cars, Vans, SUV, etc.
• Condition: Brand new
• Material: High grade 600D polyester material.
• Colour: Black with grey lining.
• Dimensions: W 36” x H 10” x D 4.8” (90cm x 25cm x 12cm)
• The 4 pockets sizes give you the option to store specific items in your chosen place making it easier to separate the big items from the small.
• Deep and robust pockets provide storage for various items without the concern of any items falling out during bumpy transportation.
• Additional lining and stitching gives increased strength to the pockets, while the Velcro on the pocket lids helps keep items contained and secure.
• The Velcro strip at the back of the backseat trunk organizer to most car seat and trunk lining material.
• Water resistant premium high quality 600D polyester material gives protection against spills and makes the organizer easy to wipe clean.
• The backseat trunk organizer is installed in less than 30 seconds using the sturdy straps and clipping features.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was VERY please with this. I was looking at different types of these back rear seat organizers, and this one as clearly been refined. Plastic back which prevents sagging, very large pockets, you will be surprised, full width and wide velcro at the lower edge that perfectly grabbed the rear of the seat, and keeps this things literally locked into place. There is a ton of space in these pockets, and it keeps it all in an area accessible and out of the way.
My only complaint is that the covers for each pocket do not completely cover the pouch when full at the sides. Would have been nice if they were oversized, with some side pieces sewn in, but all in all they act as a large strap above the top keeping things secure, and it's not a big deal for me what I will put in there.
I'm not sure how much weight this system will take, but with the plastic backing, lower velcro strip, and straps around the headrests, I'm betting it's more than what most people would expect from something like this.
Now on to the review...
Upon purchasing the dog seat cover, I was given a coupon code to purchase this, but I was hesitant to buy it because I have the trunk shade/trunk theft deterrent (or whatever it’s called) installed in my SUV. A few months went by and I decided to buy this (at full price) because my current (now old) trunk organizer I kept on having to take out to put larger stuff in my trunk. This clips around your back seat headrests and is a space saver! I gave 4 stars overall only because of the sturdiness - While there’s a piece of Velcro down at the bottom to fasten to your seats backing, if there was a 2nd piece at the top to secure even more, that would be an excellent thing to consider to keep it from slouching over. Items I have in there are: standard size bottle of windshield washer fluid in one the side end pockets; other end pocket houses a compact air compressor, socket set, standard multi screw driver, microfibre cloths and other small misc. stuff. Middle pocket has 2 bottles of armorall wipes while the largest pocket has my booster cables and a portable jumpstart battery and other small misc. stuff. Really can house a lot of products in the 4 pockets. Also, included were 2 hanging clips to go around the headrests - could be use to hang stuff or add support to the middle clip. Overall, thoroughly impressed with this product.
Also, I may add - I was NOT CONTACTED by Yogi Prime to write this review! If there’s a way to change my slight issue of the sturdiness (I know I have a lot of stuff in there), I’ll update my review to a 5-star!
Once installed, it can be a little annoying to dismantle a full organizer when splitting the seats to carry long objects from the trunk but that's obviously no fault of the organizer. Just something to think about!
My only beef is with the straps that go around the back head rests. The clips end up being in the middle of the head rest and I've noticed that my head rests squeeze down on the clips. They're no longer equal on both sides of the clip anymore, so if you give it a pull the strap comes apart. Perhaps if the clips were closer to one of the ends and not near the middle... My head rests also don't have any settings - they're clicked in all the way against the seat, or they pull up and out (2019 toyota rav4). Your mileage may vary and you likely won't have any issues with head rests that sit at various heights.