|Package Dimensions||11.94 x 9.14 x 8.13 cm; 91 Grams|
|Item Weight||91 g|
Yoassi Extra Fine FDA Approved 18/8 Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Mesh Strainer with Large Capacity & Perfect Size Double Handles for Hanging on Teapots
- Made of 8/18 Food Grade Stainless Steel. FDA approved. Odor Free. Contains NO harmful chemicals. Safer option to dip in hot water than using plastic ones. Keeps your drink free of odor and unwanted taste. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Two Handles. Perfect 5 inch Width & 3inch Height. It can rest properly on the cup's edge. Fits most standard cups, mugs, tea pots. Easy to put in and take out. Won’t fall into big mugs and won’t float like others.
- Extra Fine Holes keep even very fine-leaved tea in (such as Rooibos, Herbal tea and Green teas). Tons of holes allow water to flow more freely. So the tea diffuses quickly. Nothing gets through this except for the water!
- Roomy Basket & Sturdy Lid. Bigger capacity makes tea to circulate, instead of being cramped. Allows the full flavor to infuse tea. The lid keeps the steeping goodness from evaporating. Keeps water warm and No Mess.
- 【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】Contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. We’ll process full refund or send you a replacement without returning or any additional conditions. All issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Material: Made from the Amazing 304 Stainless Steel so it will last forever.
2. Handles: two Handle designs, perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles. Easy putting and lifting, avoid being scalded by the hot steam.
3. Mesh - Fine Mesh avoiding floating leaves in your cups, No mess at all.
Brewing tea by the tea infuser has never been so easy. The infuser gives you a perfect brew every time and enables you to brew fine teas such as Rooibos tea and Oolong tea. Ipow new upgrade tea infuser can help you get the better flavors and health benefits from your tea. Have one at the work place and one at home. Excellent gift for all occasions.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It is a great tea filter and a sharp blade too.
First of all, I still really like this filter for making tea. While I was washing the filter, it cut my finger because the metals edges are sharp. I think the edges need some sanding to become dull. See the picture and videos.
As others have noted, the lid is borderline non-functional--it just sits on top of the infuser but doesn't latch on or securely connect in any way. I do use it as a tray to set the infuser on before or after use, for which it works fine--maybe that was its intent (?). The infuser is also larger than most ball-style (or any) infusers I've seen, which should be nice if you have tea that expands when in warm water or like to make really strong teas. Personally, mine is barely full when I use it, but the large size is still nice since it ensures the tea sits low enough in the cup to make contact with the water if the cup isn't near 100% full.
All things considered, I've had no problems with this infuser and think I found the "Goldilocks" of tea infusers: big enough in total but with holes that are both small (to keep tea in) but also numerous (to let the infused water out) enough. I paid a bit more, but I think it was worth it (and the price is still not insane).
My thoughts on it [before it separated in two]:
Size: The relatively slender size of the basket means I can use it in all of the mugs I own. It is also quite long/deep, so I'm not forced to fill the mug all the way to the top to ensure my tea leaves are steeping - they happily sit at the bottom.
Convenience: This is very easy to use - there aren't any fancy latches or tricky components to getting the tea into this infuser. You just dump the tea in the top, rest the wings on the lip of your mug, and pour in your hot water. The little cap it comes with helps to hold in heat (or, you can leave it off to help your tea get to a drinkable temperature faster). Clean-up is easy, since the wings of the device don't get too hot and make taking the tea out of the mug very simple.