|Item Model Number||ST-2040-BLWT|
|Package Dimensions||15.24 x 7.62 x 4.32 cm; 136 Grams|
Youphoria Outdoors Microfiber Travel Towel - Ideal Fast Drying Towels for Camping,Travel, Beach, Backpacking, Gym, Sports, and Swimming - Lightweight, Quick Dry and Absorbent - 3 Sizes
- PACK FOR ANY SITUATION: There are three convenient sizes for these packable towels: 20 x 40, 28 x 56 and 32 x 72. Whether you need a small workout towel, large beach towel, or pack light camping towel, we've got your covered. Youphoria microfiber towels are a more convenient and packable option for your on-the-go needs.
- SUPER ABSORBENT & FAST DRYING MICROFIBER: This compact travel towel can hold up to five times its weight in water making it the most functional microfiber towel for travel packing.These microfiber towels dry up to ten times faster than normal terry cloth or cotton towels. The microfiber fabric is produced to not mildew or have odors after use.
- EASY PACKING & HANGING: Each towel comes with a convenient waterproof carry bag for traveling and a quick-snap hang loop for easy hanging on a towel rack, branch at a campsite, or even on your beach umbrella. Simple.
- ULTRA-SOFT FEEL: These multi-use towels use the finest blend of microfiber: Thin, soft, compact and super absorbent. It's perfect for quick drying off the skin after swimming, workouts, backpacking, or even hot yoga.
- FREE PRODUCT: We want to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. If you experience any dissatisfaction or inconvenience with your purchase or product, the product is on us. No hassle.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What Everyone Should Know Before Purchasing a Travel Towel:
There is a reason our customers love us - after you read about our customer satisfaction promise, you'll see why.
We Offer An Unparalleled Happiness Promise:
- If you're not absolutely happy with your Youphoria Travel Towel we will replace it, or refund your money.
- If the product tears or is damaged, we will replace it.
- Convenient Mesh Carry Case Included.
- The original Youphoria Travel Towel is the ONLY travel towel with a superior design that absorbs more and dries quickly.
- Perfect gift for the holidays.
- A must-have tool for every travel or outdoor lover!
Bottom line: If you want to have peace of mind and certainty that you are purchasing the ideal travel towel then there is absolutely no risk for you to purchase today
Purchase with confidence knowing that tens of thousands have been completely satisfied with their results because of our customer service. Enjoy your travel lifestyle today
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I purchased both the beach towel sized Rainleaf rainbow microfiber towel (40in x 70in) and the Youphoria hiking microfiber body towel (28in x 56in). I do a lot of road-trips/ traveling and also want to start backpacking, so my concerns are size, weight, packability and functionality. Here goes:
For backpacking, where every single ounce of weight and cubic inch of space matters, I will definitely be using my Youphoria instead, and probably leave my rainleaf at home. The youphoria is about half the weight, and packed down it is half the size of the rainleaf. In backpacking, you cut down on a lot of luxury, but I am very happy that the youphoria is big enough to wrap around myself to cover everything that matters and tuck into itself (I am a woman weighing 140lbs, 5'4", of average build). Standing straight with both arms at my sides and the youphoria around me, it reaches from my armpits to my fingertips and overlaps itself around my waist about 8 inches. The rainleaf does this to a much more luxurious extent, reaching from my armpits to mid-calf-height, and overlapping itself by 22 inches. I also washed them together and set them out to airdry for several hours (didn't time it), and found the youphoria to dry a bit faster. I expect that in a backpacking situation where the towel is attached unfurled to your bag to dry while hiking, the youphoria would be a convenient size whereas the rainleaf would be much too large and hang low/ get in the way. Other reviews said the big rainleaf can double as a blanket, but I personally feel it is only minimally warm (the thick material is soft and comfortable as a towel, but really doesn't conform well to the body for trapping heat). I would never intend to use this as a blanket and it would be little help as such in a cold-weather emergency.
For roadtrips and other travel where you do not have to carry everything you own for +5 miles a day without a basecamp to leave stuff at, the Rainleaf is great and will be my pick for any beach/pool/SCUBA diving/ Kayaking type trips. It is heavier than my Youphoria and takes up about the space of 2 12oz plastic water bottles, but rolled up the Rainleaf is still smaller than my smallest regular towel and weighs about as much as a paperback book. I love that it is long enough to lay my entire body on without my toes or head reaching past the edge and wide enough to comfortably share with a significant other. The rainleaf is beautiful on both sides (bright rainbow on one side and midnight purple on the other) and if I want to hide the logo I can just lay on that part or make it the overlapping part when the towel is around me. I would not want to use my small, boring (plain gray) youphoria at the beach, as there would not be enough room for one person to sunbathe without their feet in the sand, and it is too narrow to share. If I just came out of the water feel cold, I would prefer the Rainleaf's larger surface to dry me and block wind over the sparser coverage of the Youphoria.
Other notes: I am really impressed with Youphoria's customer service and mission as a small company. The Youphoria has a hanging loop with a snap sewn onto a corner for drying while the rainleaf does not, but corner-to-corner across the towels are both too long to hang in this manner anyway without dragging on the ground, so it is all the same to me. I will just use a binder clip or other method to secure the towels along the center of their long edge if I need to clip them up to dry. Both towels come in a variety of solid colors and you can also select hem color in the Youphoria- as far a I can tell the only printed option between them is the rainbow Rainleaf.
Overall, I am very happy with both towels and I hope you find this review helpful!
I ordered a second towel in the largest size, liking the first one (medium size) that I bought. While I had been slightly disappointed in the color, I had been very impressed with the feel, size, and drying power of the towel so I had to decided to buy another.
Unfortunately, after the first wash of my new towel the stitching has already started to come off on the edge of the towel. I am disappointed in the quality of the second towel that I bought in comparison to the first. Not sure why the quality of the product is inconsistent.
It is Much better than the traditional cotton towels, because it resists mildew, and it dries much faster than cotton.
And, it leaves no lint behind, the way cotton does. It is easier to clean, too. Just wash with mild detergent (like Tide Free & Clear), NO fabric softener, and maybe dry it for 5 mins on cool, then just hang it.
It is very lightweight, too. Great for travel.
I got the largest size, so I can use it as a 'Bath' towel. It works perfectly.
Also, this towel is not like the 'Terry Cloth' microfiber towels. It is more of a 'Suede' type of microfiber.
Update 4/29/2018- I've had this towel for 3 years now, and it is still great! It washes so well. This is one of the best 'finds' here on Amazon. I will never go back to cotton towels now. Highly recommend.