ZHODR Hammock Hanging kit,800-1200 lb Capacity Heavy Hammock Hook 304 Steel Hammock Hardware
|Price:||+ $12.59 Delivery|
- Highest quality suspension kit: All parts are made of 304 stainless steel, the kit contains 2 stainless steel pads, 2 locking carabiner, 8 wood screws, 8 expansion screws.For more information on the suspension kit, please read the Product description below.
- True tension support: 800 lb. tension support (single 400 lbs) with wood screws and 1200 lb. tension support (single 600 lbs) with expansion screws
- Applicable to most venues: 304 steel suspension kit is suitable for all indoor and outdoor environments, supporting hammocks, hanging chairs, some yoga rings, swings and other facilities, please note that the size of the carabiner opening is suitable for your facilities.
- The most money-saving shopping solution: The wood screws we provide are suitable for houses and supports with wooden structures and iron sheets, and the expansion screws are suitable for use in cement house structures. Our screws are made of 304 stainless steel and can be reused for long-term use without rust.
- 36-month warranty: We offer up to 6 months of free returns and 36 months of free parts replacement. If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us and we will completely solve any problems you have.
- Package Dimensions : 15.75 x 14.99 x 6.6 cm; 590 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 September 2019
- Manufacturer : ZHODR
- ASIN : B07XF6H42N
Best Sellers Rank:
31,052 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- 119 in Camping Hammocks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"A. What are the advantages of our suspension kit compared to the suspension kits sold by other sellers?
1. All of our suspension kit components are made of 304 stainless steel, and no replacement parts are required for 3 years or more.
2. We improved the carabiner and added locking screws to prevent the carabiner from falling off when the carabiner was working.
3. We are equipped with two sets of screws, a set of 304 stainless steel hex screws, generally used for wall or ceiling of wooden structure and iron structure, and a set of 304 expansion screws, mainly used for wall or ceiling of cement structure.
4. Two sets of stainless steel screws are about 3 inches long and have a very good load-bearing capacity. The hex screws can support 800 lbs (single 400 lbs) and the expansion screws weigh more than 1200 lbs (single 600 lbs). It is recommended to choose a solid wall mounting suspension kit.
B. Why choose our suspension kit?
1. We read a lot of buyer reviews and found that most of the bad feedback came from the screws. Soon the buyer feedbackd that the screws they bought were inferior, so we added a lot of cost to buy high quality 304 stainless steel screws.
2. Our suspension kits save buyers a lot of time and money. Our suspension kits have a lifespan of more than 3 years and can be reused.
3. The best service on Amazon, we provide a free return service for 6 months and 36 months of quality assurance. Within 36 months, if any part of the suspension kit purchased by the buyer is damaged, we will send the new parts to the buyer free of charge. Also, if you are missing screws because you are reinstalling the suspension kit on other walls, please contact us and we will send you a set of screws for free
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
A tip if you're also planning on hanging a hammock .... hang it higher than you think. I got a macrame-style one and it has way more stretch than I was anticipating, so when I hung it and sat on it for the first time, I was literally sitting on the floor. I re-hung it about 12" higher than the original anchor points, filled in the old holes with some spackle to hide my shame, and then slowly, cautiously .... triumphantly laid in my new hammock. The bolts didn't budge and the carabiners hang smoothly with no grinding, even when swinging slightly. Super happy! I might eventually buy a second set if I want to have another hanging zone.