- Product Dimensions: 17 x 4 x 1 cm ; 59 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- ASIN: B07C5RFPP5
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 256 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,112 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #2 in Shoe Horns
ZOMAKE Dark Stainless Steel Shoe 17 cm Horn with Leather Handle Portable for Travel Use
- [LEATHER SHOE HORN]–Stainless steel shoe horn with leather handle, 17cm Long by ZOMAKE
- [ALL AGES CAN USE]–From toddlers to the elderly,the shoe horn is perfectly sized to fit all shoes
- [EASY TO USE DESIGN]–the black stainless steel helps your feet to slip easily into the shoe, and the leather strap is a great handle to help you get the best grip
- [BEST STAINLESS STEEL]-Smooth and rounded edges helps slide your foot easily into your shoe and protect your heel
- [EASY GRIP HANDLE]-Durable lanyard protect your hands avoid hurt and easily hanging
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Note: I didn't receive any free product, compensation, or discount in exchange for my review. This is my own unbiased opinion, so if you found this helpful please hit the button below.
I don't know how it could have passed quality control, it's a pretty visible paint chip right down to the bare metal
BUT the shoe horns are nicely finished and - as other Reviewers have said - the shoe horn looks nice for the price.
The leather look adds a nice touch - and because it is pu leather - is a good, practical gift for vegans or others who don't want animal skin.
The metal horn has a nice edge.
It also seems solid + durable (although can't speak about the black colouring.
The Seller couldn't have been more helpful as well.