|Item Weight||200 g|
|Product Dimensions||12.09 x 8.89 x 11.4 cm|
ZYLISS Travel French Press and Coffee and Tea Mug, Single Serve
+ $8.93 Delivery
- Brew coffee and take it on-the-go with one mug
- Double-wall helps keep your beverage hotter for longer
- Simply put in the ground coffee, add hot water and press the fine mesh filter to brew fresh coffee
- Suitable for all kinds of beverages as well as hot chocolate and tea
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Zyliss Hot Mug Brew and Travel Mug is perfect for the on-the-go individual. Simply put in the ground coffee, add hot water and press the fine mesh filter to brew fresh coffee. Pop the lid on and off you go with no need to remove grounds. Double-wall insulation means your freshly brewed cup of coffee will stay hot longer while the fine mesh filter keeps grounds firmly pressed and out of your drink. It's quick and easy; a great alternative to brewing a full pot of coffee. Use it on-the-go, at the office, camping or anywhere you enjoy coffee. It is also suitable for hot chocolate, tea and all kinds of beverages. BPA free. By Zyliss. Zyliss is a Swiss company that's been around for over 50 years. They're internationally known for their finely crafted hand-held kitchen tools. Legendary durability quality and engineering, Zyliss tools have been a favorite in the United States for over four decades. All of the Zyliss products are made of only the finest materials using the most modern production methods. Each Zyliss tool is precision made and undergoes stringent inspection before being introduced to the market.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
1)The instructions are slightly incorrect as to how to be brew coffee; I put a teaspoon of coffee then the filter than hot water. No grounds penetrate the filter this way.
2) Liquid has penetrated the vacuum. I don’t know if it’s coffee or just water but when it’s empty I can hear it moving around between the two walls of the mug.
Coffee grounds routinely pass through the mesh filter. Also wasn’t big enough, I would have liked the option of a medium or large sized (16 or 24oz) travel mug. I won’t be asking for refund because delivery charges will be half the price of the mug but I’ll be buying Bodum come payday
I wouldn’t use it as a travel mug as the lid is not fully sealed, but if you are not travelling then this is a great product.
- La funcionalidad, detiene muy bien el café y lo poco que se filtra dependerá de qué tan rápido se haga bajar la malla.
- No da sabor, ni olor a plástico.
- Mantiene el calor del líquido por un tiempo considerable, no se debe esperar el resultado de un recipiente térmico.
- Cabe lo mismo que en una taza de tamaño regular (300 a 350 ml aprox.).
- Se limpia con facilidad.
- No hay lugar como para que se resguarden residuos.
- Las piezas ajustan muy bien, tapa y filtro.
No me gustó:
( No tengo quejas hasta el momento)
Conclusión, es muy recomendable para degustar de un buen café en la oficina, mientras se lee o estudia.
Llegó en el tiempo estimado y en excelentes condiciones.
Recomendado, con entrega muy rápida.