The Original Kessa Hammam Scrubbing Glove
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- Light highly effecient exfoliating glove
- Traditional Moroccan design
- Use after washing with Zakia's Moroccan Black Soap
- Warm, moist skin will easily peel away Deliciously smooth and silky skin is only a bath away
Product detailsColour Name:Beige
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 0.25 x 21.59 cm; 32 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Zakia's Morocco
- ASIN : B0076YIPZU
- Item Model Number : Kessa
- Best Sellers Rank: 14,575 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kessa Hammam Exfoliating Glove-The very best natural exfoliating glove. Traditional in Morocco use after a relaxing bath or shower with our Moroccan Black Soap. Your skin will peel away and leave your skin silky smooth. Designed with micro fibers for a gentle effective exfolaiting result. -Strong anti-aging and skin regeneration support -Unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells to reveal smoother, more radiant, and noticeably younger skin -Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation -Clarifies complexion and balances skin tone and texture -Promotes skin elasticity and collagen production -Helps eliminate harmful toxins that accumulate on a daily basis -Enhances the absorption of beauty and skincare products to make them more effective
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
grade treatments. Oh wait I lied; I burn my face off once or twice a year with a Pixel laser
because I can get the service for free! I am
cautiously optimistic to see the effect on my KP; will update.
Edit for update: Ok this has cured my KP/ ingrown problem bikini line. Yes I said cured. I’m still using without soap; trust me that’s the key part. Start on back of upper arms, be patient til you get a little peel going; at that point the dead skin should start rolling off.
Will buy again