ZEISS Lens Wipes - Pack of 200
- Professional cleaning solutions for all quality, coated precision lenses, camera lenses, smartphones and more
- Easily removes fingerprints, dust, oil, spots, grease and dirt
- Specially formulated with a gentle alcohol solution
- Leaving lenses free of scratches, streaks or residue
- Fast drying, easy to use and carry
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 14.5 x 17.5 cm; 129 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Carl Zeiss Vision AU
- ASIN : B00IKGH2TI
- Item Model Number : 000000-0541-418
Best Sellers Rank:
384 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 5 in Reading Glasses
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ZEISS Lens Wipe is professional cleaning solutions for all quality, coated precision lenses, camera lenses, binoculars, mobile phones, tablets, laptops, cameras and LCD displays. It easily removes fingerprints, dust, oil, spots, grease and dirt. Specially formulated with a gentle alcohol solution. Streak-free cleaning and no scratches. Fast drying, easy to use and carry. Can be used anywhere and anytime. Comes in a pack of 200.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The box has a flap that allows you to easily grab a wipe ( the wipe packets are in pairs with a perforated joint to allow easy separation) and the 200 wipe pack is not too big to have sitting out. Easily recommended.
These could be good for cleaning solidifed dirt off of lenses, but I could just use water and a cloth for that as well. If you are looking to clean your lenses and want to leave nothing behind do not buy this, as a microfibre cloth will work much better.
Used these to try and clean my Oculus lenses and my glasses, both leaving marks behind and white fluff from the wipe itself. Might use these to clean my keyboard instead...
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!