- Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x 10 cm ; 989 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Item Model Number: ZEN0035
- ASIN: B07BXJY4P8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 3 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 86 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,839 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Zenify Puppy Dog Toys Gift Box - 12 Gifts - Pet Interactive Dog Rope Toy Starter Set - Tug Cotton Fetch Ball Launcher Chew Rubber Training Puppies Teething Play Grooming Glove Portable Travel Bowl
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 🎁 PUPPY DOG TOYS — Congratulate a dog owner with a beautifully presented gift box of 12 specially hand-picked items they’ll use from day 1. Bringing up a puppy can be a fresh responsibility and Zenify loves to support you and your new puppies development to create a special bond. Surprise someone you love with this unexpected gift box they will remember for years to come.
- 🐶 COORDINATION AND INTERACTION — Did you know that dogs need learn how to play fetch? These coordination and interaction skills are all learnt through correct game plays and we’d love to support you teaching dogs and puppies. In this box set, you’ll find a selection of balls to throw, toys that make noises and bounce randomly. Don't let your puppy get bored or lonely indoors when you’re away and keep their development going. It may even save that favourite pair of shoes.
- 🐾 SUPPORT IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT PHASES — We all know it’s important to support the early stages of a dog’s life. Teething, socialisation and ranking development can be made easier with the right toys introduced at the right time. In this basket, you’ll find safe cotton toys to promote healthy teething, ropes to play tug of war and rubber toys to develop jaw strength. Enjoy the special time of teaching your puppy to play, learn to chew and let go when matched with their favourite treats.
- ⛑ GROOMING AND CARE — One of the many forgotten aspects of being responsible for a dog is grooming and care. Our incredible gift box includes our top selling pet fur grooming glove. Develop a habit of regular grooming with your pets as they grow and you’ll nurture the love and gratitude back in return. A clean and groomed dog is a happy dog.
- 🍖 FEEDING ON THE MOVE — With a dog, you’ll want to be out and about introducing them to the big world. Our gift box includes our top selling collapsible dog bowl, so you can hydrate and feed them on the move. Pop it open to hold water or your dog’s favourite food and collapse it down when finished. Folded down to a slim 1.5cm, it’ll be one of those items you’ll keep by your side for the majority of their development.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
🎁 1 x Zenify pet fur grooming glove
🎁 1 x Collapsable pet bowl
🎁 1 x Cotton rope bear toy chew
🎁 1 x Ball and handle rope
🎁 1 x Dual handle ball and rope tug
🎁 1 x Rope loop
🎁 1 x Crazy 4 rope cotton ball
🎁 1 x Teething star
🎁 1 x Rubber teeth strengthening bone
🎁 1 x Interactive dummy
🎁 1 x Interactive squeak ball
🎁 1 x Teeth cleaning roller
Whilst the type of toy itself is guaranteed, the colours of each item may vary from those illustrated.
Ideal Gift For New Puppy Owners
Congratulate a new dog owner with a beautifully presented gift box of 12 specially hand-picked items they’ll use from day 1. Bringing up a puppy can be a fresh responsibility and Zenify loves to support you and your new puppies development to create a special bond. Surprise someone you love with this unexpected gift box they will remember for years to come.
When teaching your puppy to “give” using “tug of war”, it’s recommended to have some treats available. Get your puppy excited by initiating a game of tug, then ask them to “give” and swap the toy for a treat. If you do this a few times. As soon as you ask your puppy to “give”, you should reward them with a treat. Then initiate another play, ask them to “give”, wait for them to let go of the toy and reward them with a treat.
When playing “Tug of War” you do not do the pulling, tugging and thrashing - your puppy does!! You are there to offer a small amount of resistance but your puppy does the pulling etc. Many of the important neck muscles, nerves and structures are vulnerable to damage if you pull; thrash or tug too hard or violently.
✅ WARNING: No toy is indestructible. Always supervise your pet with new toys, inspect them regularly and remove them if they become damaged or unsafe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rubber ball and teething ring have been a great success though.
Don't hesitate to get this. Must have for the price.