Zhanmai 4 Sizes Vampire Fangs Fake Teeth with Teeth Pellets for Cosplay Props White
|Price:||+ $7.82 Delivery|
- Material: this Halloween vampire fangs kit is made of quality and sanitary resin with injection molding, non toxic, safe on teeth and looks realistic
- Optional size custom fangs: there are 4 sizes vampire dentures in this horror false teeth set, 13 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 19 mm, meet your different cosplay needs
- Good combination custom fangs kit: you will get 4 pairs multi-sized Halloween party cosplay dentures with 1 tube solid adhesive (disposable), no need to buy adhesive seperately
- Good packaging: each pair vampire teeth packed in a small transparent box, easy to store the Halloween party fake fangs and make vampire dentures reusable for many times
- Easy-to-use fake teeth with adhesive set: heat the teeth adhesive beads from white to clear (hot water is ok), then scoop them out and press onto your teeth to make a mold, then take proper fake fang out and press it on adhesive for a while (the beads cool very quickly, so you need handle them quickly)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
5 Pieces vampire fangs kit 4 sizes custom fangs vampire teeth fake dentures with 1 tube teeth pellets adhesive for cosplay party props Halloween party fangs
How to use:
Heat the teeth adhesive beads from white to clear (hot water is ok), then scoop them out and press onto your teeth to make a mold, then take proper fake fangs out and press it on adhesive for a while (the beads cool very quickly, so you need handle them quickly).
Material: safe resin
Size: approx. 13 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 19 mm
Quantity: 4 pairs vampire fangs with 1 tube teeth pellets
Package: transparent box
1 Pair of 13 mm vampire fangs
1 Pair of 15 mm Halloween fangs
1 Pair of 17 mm fake dentures
1 Pair of 19 mm Halloween vampire teeth
1 Tube of vampire fang solid adhesives
The adhesive beads cool very quickly, so you need handle them quickly.
These Halloween decorative tooth are small items, not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Children should use them under the supervision of adults.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 10 x 3 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Zhanmai
- ASIN : B07GCGJBC1
- Manufacturer reference : Zhanmai-Vampire Teeth-01
- Department : Unisex-child
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
SO, here's how they work. Take about 8 pellets and put them in boiling water and they'll turn clear after a few seconds. I used tweezers to push the now sticky pellets together and pick them up from the water - they are now a soft, mouldable plastic. Either quickly shape around your 1st tooth then put the false tooth over and hold secure for about 30 seconds OR put the plastic into the fake tooth cavity then press onto you own and hold for about 30 seconds. The plastic will set hard after that time and can then be taken on or off easily and will stay in place as it is moulded to your own tooth. If the plastic spreads out of the cavity when moulding, it's fine and I think a little excess on the surrounding teeth help keep it in place a little better. Any problems/ you do it wrong, don't worry. Just put the plastic (including the fake tooth if already set hard) back into boiling water, remove the melted, mouldable part and start again as many times as you need. Brilliant.
I would suggest also buying a denture adhesive if you plan to wear them all day or film / talk for long periods.
The only issue I found while filming and talking is that I kept catching my lip on the larger fangs (due to the position of them) otherwise they were quite comfortable to wear and I would recommend them. Fast delivery too (:
I used 8 beads that came in the tube per tooth, and after a few attempts, they stay in place. Of course, eating isn’t very practical, since they’re long prices of plastic sticking out your mouth, and over exaggerated talking/ mouth movements will make them wobble out of place, so keep that in mind :)
The tube the beads came in is a lot smaller than I thought, and I honestly didn’t think there’d be enough, but there is! Probably not enough to do it a second time with every tooth, but if you mess up, don’t worry! Placing the tooth with the messed up beads in boiling water will make it moldable again ☺️
Four (4) sets of teeth come with the order, but the one I didn’t show is a bit too long for my cosplay, so I didn’t bother moulding it and instead saved the beads
Have fun :)
I admit, i looked great!
However, the application for these fangs was very stressful and the glue eventually worked after so many failed attempts that it was the final bit of glue to use (one more easy mistake and the purchase would have been pointless).
The cases they arrived in were cheap and broke in transit. I cant really complain to much as it just reflects the price they are listed at.
The fangs were also impossibly white, rather than eggshell meaning they didnt look natural when applied.
The adhesive did last about 4 hours before i decided to remove them, which impressed me however i wasnt full confident in them staying in that long and found myself pushing them onto my teeth every half hour.
All in all for one use, they did the job. But if used for constant cosplay i would recommend something else.
But for single use, the choice of fang sizes and the quickness of delivery, they were exactly what i needed.