Zigzagger Men's Wool Micro Suede Moc Stitch Slippers House Shoes Indoor/Outdoor
- Suede upper with color contrast wool-like lining; these cozy moccasin slippers are suitable for indoor, around the house, and general lounging. Simple and classic design. Rugged but refined style mixes the traditional moccasin with the construction of a hiking shoe
- Mens moccasin style slippers with a closed back heel, combines the safety and fit of an outdoor shoe with the comfort of a slipper. High-density memory foam insole feels like marshmallows under your feet. Luxurious plush fleece lining offers next-to-skin comfort to keep you warm and cozy
- Durable rubber sport sole with sneaker traction prevents slipping on smooth tiles or hardwood; allows you to step outside the house to grab the newspaper or pick up the mail without changing into your regular shoes
- Padded with high-density memory foam, the slippers will mold to your feet giving you a custom fit for maximized comfort and makes you feel like you're walking on a soft cloud.
- Made of fully machine washable material, so you can toss them in the washer when theyve accumulated too much dirt or dust
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Package Dimensions : 28.7 x 16.51 x 7.37 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 August 2019
- ASIN : B07W8GB4F2
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 34,447 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #115 in Men's Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can attest to the ability to wear outside to go get the paper. Won’t win a fashion award, or my wife’s approval in doing so, but functional.
Top reviews from other countries
Very annoying and disappointed
Perhaps a less fussy person would be absolutely fine with these slippers, but at a touch over £26, I just didn't think they were worth the money. Perhaps if they were around the £10 to £15 mark, they'd be worth it. But otherwise, it's a no from me. Thank goodness for Amazon and their free returns! :-)
Very happy with the quality and they fit just how i wanted; easy to slip on, but they don't slip off.