Zipper Rescue Zipper Repair Kits – The Original Zipper Repair Kit, Made in America Since 1993 (Outdoor)
Enhance your purchase
- Provides replacement parts for zipper repair on outdoor gear such as tents, coats, sleeping bags, duffle bags, ski pants, luggage, backpacks, etc.
- Comes with 9 quality replacement sliders commonly used with outdoor gear and accessories. Also comes with 6 bottom stops and 3 top stops.
- The Outdoor Kit repairs worn out or broken sliders on plastic tooth (Vislon) and nylon coil type zippers. Repairs can be done using most standard pliers.
- As a small family business, our dedication to outstanding customer service and high quality parts is unmatched. This is no average zipper repair kit.
- Includes illustrated instruction manual filled with information on repairs and useful tips, and contact info for helpful customer service and hard-to-find parts. MADE IN USA - Our kits are assembled in house in Portland Oregon, using high quality parts made in USA and Japan. New (11) from $11.94 & FREE shipping.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.14 x 2.03 x 13.97 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Zipper Rescue
- ASIN : B003W19WJ4
- Item Model Number : OD-100
- Department : Mens
- Customer Reviews:
TIME TESTED - The Original Zipper Rescue Kit, created in 1993, began a legacy of do-it-yourself zipper repair, which we are proud to continue today. We provide you with parts and knowledge at an affordable price while you learn a new, life-long skill.
WHY ZIPPERS BREAK - Most zippers fail because the slider (small part that slides up and down) wears out, falls off, or breaks. If the zipper is not missing teeth or mangled, simply replace the slider and you’re all set!
KIT SPECIFICATIONS - The Outdoor Kit allows for repairs on nylon coil and plastic tooth (Vislon) type zippers. What happens when the zipper on your tent or pack zipper breaks when you’re out camping or backpacking? If you’re prepared with our Zipper Rescue Kit you can fix it quickly and painlessly and get back to enjoying the great outdoors.
MANUFACTURED IN USA - Products assembled in Portland, OR, USA. Parts manufactured in USA & Japan.
1x - Number 3 Coil Slider (Double Pull) - Silver
2x - Number 4.5 Coil Sliders (Single and Double Pull) - Black and Silver
2x - Number 5 Coil Sliders (Single and Double Pull) - Black and Silver
2x - Number 8 Coil Sliders (Single and Double Pull) - Black and Silver
2x - Number 5 Plastic Tooth Sliders (Single Pull) - Black
6x - Bottom Stops - Black and Gold
3x - Top Stops - Black
- Missing or visibly damaged teeth on zippers cannot be repaired.
- Does not repair “box and pin” mechanism at the bottom of jacket zippers. Unfortunately, this part cannot be repaired if it is missing or damaged. We have tried many times and do not want to waste your time or give false hopes.
- If your size is not included with this kit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The kit arrived within one week of ordering.
I'm not a quitter and I have relatively small fingers, which makes me quite dexterous, but after two hours of trying to repair the broken zips I gave up.
There was only one zip pull in the kit which fitted my three broken zips. I tried to use it on all three broken zips but, even though I followed the enclosed hints & tips, I could not make it mesh with the teeth on the broken zips.
I agree with previous reviewers that the enclosed instructions are minimal and inadequate.
Maybe it was something to do with the type of zip I was trying to repair but, after two hours of fiddling, I had to give up.
Also, one zip pull when I needed at least three, was a disappointment. Until you get the kit you cannot assess the size of the replacement zip pull you require.
I've been contacted by the company to know if I needed some help and info how to use the repair kit and I really appreciated because it helped me a lot to achieve the BEST result.
Excellent product everybody should have one, I'm very happy and satisfied now for the GREAT RESULT!
Various sizes - and a good number of actual sliders. Well worth the money.