a2 Milk Platinum Toddler Formula Stage 3, 900 g
- Our a2 Milk from cows that have been specially selected to naturally produce milk with only the A2 beta-casein protein type.
- Specially formulated to supplement the normal diet of an active toddler from 1 to 3 years
- Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C to help support a healthy immune system
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Zinc & Iodine to support healthy growth and development in children Calcium & Vitamin D to help support healthy bones and teeth
- One 114ml serve provides from 15-47% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals for the healthy growth and development in toddlers
- This product is safe to use for babies aged 12 months+ or 1 year+.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 13 x 17 cm; 900 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 December 2017
- Manufacturer : a2 Milk
- ASIN : B06X9SMVGS
- Manufacturer reference : a2Milk
Best Sellers Rank:
516 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 17 in Baby & Toddler Formula
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Milk solids [skim milk, lactose, whey protein concentrate, whole milk, demineralised whey powder], vegetable oils [soy, high oleic sunflower, coconut, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (mixed tocopherol)], galacto-oligosaccharide [GOS], dried fish oil [sodium caseinate, emulsifier (soy lecithin)], minerals [magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, iodine], acidity regulator [calcium hydroxide, citric acid] , vitamins [vitamins (A, B6, C, D, E), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid] Contains milk, soy and fish
Step 1 Wash hands before preparing Toddler Milk Drink. Wash and rinse drinking cup and all utensils thoroughly. Step 2 Use only the enclosed scoop, fill scoop and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder. Step 3 Add two level scoops of powder for each 100ml of water. Whisk, shake or stir briskly to dissolve the powder. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Discard any unfinished drinks.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Specially formulated to supplement the normal diet of an active toddler from 1 to 3 years when their dietary intake may be inadequate.