capetsma Aquascape Tools, Long Stainless Steel Aquarium Plant Tools Aquarium Tweezers Scissors Spatula Tool Set Bonsai Kit Algae Scrapers Aquarium Cleaning Kit for Fish Tank Starter kit
|Price:||+ $9.27 Delivery|
- 5 in 1 Aquascaping tools - 10.6" Straight Tweezer, 10.6" Curved Tweezer, 9.8" Aquatic Curved Scissor / bonsai scissors, 13" Substrate Spatula, 100 strips PH Tester 1-14, Comes with a decent velvet pouch, for you to package well when not in use.
- Premium Quality and Minimizing interference - Forged stainless steel with excellent flexibility and rustproof material, specially designed Anti-slip clip end, instead of putting your hands into water , These Aquarium Plant Tools can prevent accidental injuries?to your aquatic plants and bring debris all over the aquarium?;
- Must-have Aquarium Starter Kit - It works wonderful for precision pruning, rearranging, maintaining, cleaning, trimming, grooming aquatic plants, does not disturb the rest of the decor/plants, or accurately spot feeding without unnecessarily contaminating water or getting soaked.
- Multi-function - Great for taking care of all types of aquarium plants, clean fish tank substrate and aquarium gravel. Also, it can be used as Algae Scrapers and Bonsai tools, helps maintain a clean fish tank and beautiful yard.
- Your satisfaction is our lifetime goal. We are committed to providing you with the most satisfactory products. The package includes 5 aquascape tools with 80 strips PH Tester. If you discover some parts missing when you receive it,contact us,we promise to resend it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You are like a surgeon in your tanks and your garden !
You need Aquascape Tools to help your plants maintenance, don't touch your aquatic plants directly with your hands or fingers.
Let me introduce you the Aquarium Plants Tools:
The bonsai scissor is a great tool to trim those overgrown aquarium plants and keep them in shape.
The straight and curved aquarium tweezers can easily grasp leaves, algae, detritus, dead bugs and Snails, perfect for planting, moving and replanting aquatic Plants without disturbing nearby decor. They also make handy feeding tongs.
- Stainless steel material passed Stainless Steel Manganese Content Test, promise lifetime rustproof.
- Compared to hands, when using this fish starter kits to trim aquatic plants, it won't disturb your beloved pet fish or small aquarium plant, nor contaminating water or getting soaked.
- Specially designed delicate clip end, securely grasp your items during maintenance and setup.
- Curved Scissors with excellent flexibility, can get into hard-to-reach area.
- Curved and straight Tweezers: grow your live aquatic plants with comfort and ease.
- The spatula tool will create smooth slopes and terraces to shape or reshape the substrate.
- PH tester help you maintain a good healthy water by weekly testing .
Material: Stainless Steel
Curved Scissor: 9.8 inch
Substrate Spatula: 12.6 inch
Straight Tweezer: 10.6 inch
Curved Tweezer: 10.6 inch
1 x Curved Scissor
1 x Substrate Spatula
1 x Straight tweezer
1 x Curved tweezer
1 x 80 strips PH Tester
1 x Bag
1.Rinse with fresh water before first use.
2. Rinse and dry with a clean cloth after each use.
3.Put it away from children and pets.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 82% (82%)||82%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I have used the tools every day since receiving them, adjusting, trimming, picking out something. I even use them for feedings.
The hassle of cleaning your hands too much before and after getting wet, pulling gloves on and off were drying out my hands really bad. Now I can pretty much do everything without getting my hands wet at all.
Update: very good and kind customer service, highly recommended!
One issue I have is with the tweezers. They require a lot of tension to hold roots, rhizomes, etc. On more fragile stems, such as Bacopa or Cabomba, I've had some of the stems crushed while trying to plant. I don't think this would be an issue if the tweezers required less tension/stiffness.
Another issue I have had is with the pruning scissors. The blades are really thick. They're sharp enough for easy trimming, but you can't get any precise cuts and it's tough to get into those tighter spots.
Overall happy with my purchase, but I don't think I would buy a replacement set in the future. Good set for the price if you're new to the hobby like me, but I'll probably put a bit more money into my next set.
I'm not going to chop down trees with it so I think it will last a long time.
I'm new toThe art of Aqua scaping