- Re-designed based on Crocs original shoes, these new clogs for men and women incorporate workplace-friendly features
- Crocs Bistro clog uses a new tread design, Crocs Lock, provides slip resistance that exceeds industry standards
- To further protect your feet at work, these clogs have an enclosed toe and heel, and a thicker metatarsal area
- Of course, we didn't forget about comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 31.12 x 19.69 x 12.07 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B086BKJ1TN
- Item Model Number : 3702012010439
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,227 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought these awful shoes for my wife. She's currently working in intensive care looking after Covid-19 patients. The hospital where she works doesn't have enough to supply the staff so they use a communal box of them. The very thought of my wife risking her life on a daily basis wearing shoes that someone else had been wearing for 12 hours previously was not a pleasant one.
She came home from work and told me about this sharing of these Croc things, before she'd finished telling me (and believe it or not, she never once complained, she was just explaining how it was) I'd ordered her some.
Delivery took a day or two longer than normal but that was to be expected, at the time of writing this we are all still in lockdown, thus no shops are open, so everyone is heavily reliant on home deliveries.
They eventually arrived and thankfully were a perfect fit. I cannot begin to understand some of the horrific things she is dealing with on a day to day basis in that hosptial but at least I know she's wearing new, clean and personal shoes whilst she does it. Even if I do think they're the most hideous footwear I've ever seen.
I ordered two differently sized pairs, and both were close to one size too large. This appears to be due to the size conversion table used by Crocs (see photo). For example, one pair’s soles were quoted in US size 13, which Crocs convert to UK size 12 (should read 12.5 instead) and EU size 48-49 (should read 47 instead – see second photo for details)
The sizing issue could furthermore be linked to the following note on Crocs’ conversion table:
PLEASE NOTE: From January 2015 Crocs changed sizing for men, reducing all men's sizes by 1. If you have purchased men's Crocs before January 2015, please order one size smaller when making your next purchase (for example, a male customer who previously fit a size 10 will now fit a size 9). Sole sizes are US. Label shows UK. M = Men's W = Women's
Maybe I received old stock?
• Having no holes or side-vents, which make them great for gardening or workshop use
• The clog is moulded with a heel-stop to make it more like a shoe than a slide-in slide-out sandal so always better to use the retaining straps
• The fitting is a bit narrower than the Cayman and is less suitable for people with wider feet, even more so because the Bistro is a bit more rigid
The sizing issues common with crocs sold online remain however. The advertised size is usually one size too large, so if you normally wear a UK 9, then don’t order size 9, order size 8 and it will fit. This is because of the international sizing conversion table used by Crocs, which they still haven’t got right.
Great choice of colours BTW, but it’s rare for online suppliers to have every colour in stock in every size.
Don't skip reading the safety instructions they are there for a reason. I almost did. only to keep you safe.. I wear nearly all the time they are so nice. I very much doubt you will regret purchasing them.