- THE NATIONAL COSTUME OF AUSTRALIA - To some this is a stockman’s coat - surely it’s thongs. Visitors throughout Asia and in particular Bali are clear on one thing - Aussies love fipper. Fipper thongs now are all over the Australian map - supplied in supermarkets and stores nationwide. Thong bikinis worn by a girl from Ipanema on the Rio beach are not what we mean when we say Thongs - We mean flip-flops, beer thongs, pluggers, slops, slippers, jandals or chale wote / "charlie wote".
- AUSSIES AT PLAY WEAR THONGS - Thongs are a test of skill to see how far you can “chuck” them. If something nasty pops out of the ground while camping - hit it with a thong. For some thongs represent the true spirit of working-class urban Australia. For a traveller, it announces very clearly - The Aussies just landed. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi.
- BIG, STRONG AND SLICK - Striding onto a pool deck or walking to the beach - We wear thongs - and of course everywhere else.
- THE BEST FROM NATURE - Fipper Slick use genuine Thailand natural rubber that is Biodegradable; Slip resistant; Anti-bacterial; is Shock Absorbant and Washable.
- UK 6 US 7 EU 39, 24.5cm L x 10.3cm W
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25 x 11 x 5 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 September 2019
- ASIN : B07YB5CH3G
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,767 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #9 in Men's Thong Sandals
- Customer Reviews: