The first UPS arrived, plugged it into mains and without turning the unit on it instantly started spewing toxic smoke out of the vents.
After eventually organising an RMA with CyberPower (which was incredibly painful) I noticed that they posted all personal information submitted in the RMA to a page on their global website, publicly available to anyone to read.
After dealing with that and finally getting a replacement UPS, it actually worked when plugged in, but I found it was off-gassing yet more toxic smoke that flooded the premises over time.
When I went for a refund, CyberPower dragged it out as long as possible. So long the selling company picked up the UPS' directly so they could deal with CyberPower for me.