iBABY Monitor M6 Smart Digital Baby Monitor for iOS and Android
|Price:||+ $16.89 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maximum area coverage with 360 degree pan and 110 degree tilt. Lens F4.2 millimetre and F2.0 Fixed Iris (2 megapixels)
- Play soothing music for your baby using the iBaby music player and record your voiceover of her favorite bedtime story with iBaby voice recording
- Watch over your baby in crystal clear HD day or night from anywhere and capture images in a crystal clear quality. Sensors-CMOS
- Easy to use free iOS and Android Applications are viewable from your PC, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Frequently bought together
Similar products rated highly on "Night vision"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 720p High Definition Video - With iBaby Monitor M6, you can see your baby in high definition from anywhere you are. The video feed will be streamed directly to your mobile device (phone/tablet) while connected to Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
- 360º Pan, 110º Tilt, & 4x Zoom - No need to go to the baby’s room to adjust the view from your monitor. You can easily turn your monitor 360° or tilt it up to 110° from your mobile device by smoothly swiping your finger on the app. You can also zoom in to see more details.
- Two-Way Audio With Echo Cancelation - We believe conversations should involve at least two people. That’s why our iBaby Monitor M6 offers two-way audio and the ability not only to hear your baby, but also respond right away.
- Clear Night Vision - When you need to check on your baby at night, you can conveniently do it from your bed thanks to the monitor’s clear night vision. The LED lights provide enough light while not disturbing the baby.
- 60-Second Installation - Enjoy it right out of the box! Simply download the iBaby Care app, connect the monitor and your mobile device to wi-fi, and enjoy your new baby monitor in 60 seconds.
- Smart Alerts - Know what happens in your baby’s room with the monitor’s sound and motion alerts. Have the alerts saved in the timeline as a series of photos or a short video clip.
- Music Player & Recorder - Babies love music! Choose your favorites from the lullaby and bedtime stories library to play for your little one, or record your own voice to be played later.
- Full Privacy Control - Turn on Sleep Mode to temporarily restrict access of all users to the video feed. Also choose how much access to give to your baby monitor’s viewers. You’re in full control!
- Free iOS and android app, no cloud fee, baby care cont
From the manufacturer
720p High Definition Video
With iBaby Monitor M6, you can see your baby in high definition from anywhere you are. The video feed will be streamed directly to your mobile device (phone/tablet) while connected to Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
Pan & Tilt
This Baby Monitor Will Steal Your Heart
iBaby Monitor M6 was created to make parents’ lives easier. With 720p HD video, night vision, 360° view, and smart alerts, you will always know exactly how your baby is doing. Thanks to two-way audio and echo cancelation, you will be able to hear your child and talk to her through your mobile device. You can also play lullabies from the music library, and record your own.
iBaby Monitor M6 will let you invite unlimited number of users to view your video feed, while allowing for privacy options. You can also turn on Sleep Mode to temporarily restrict access of users to the video feed.
Enjoy it right out of the box! Simply download the iBaby Care app, connect the monitor and your mobile device to wi-fi, and enjoy your new baby monitor in 60 seconds.
Know what happens in your baby’s room with the monitor’s sound and motion alerts. Have the alerts saved in the timeline as a series of photos or a short video clip.
Music Player & Recorder
Babies love music! Choose your favorites from the lullaby and bedtime stories library to play for your little one, or record your own voice to be played later.
Full Privacy Control
Turn on Sleep Mode to temporarily restrict access of all users to the video feed. Also choose how much access to give to your baby monitor’s viewers. You’re in full control!
|iBaby M6S||iBaby M6T||iBaby M6||iBaby M2 Pro|
|Video Resolution||1080p Full High Definition||720p High Definition||720p High Definition||720p High Definition|
|Temperature & Humidity||YES||YES||---||YES|
|Air Quality Sensor||YES||---||---||---|
|Dual Band Router Support||2.4 GHz & 5 GHz||2.4 GHz Only||2.4 GHz Only||2.4 GHz Only|
|Sound & Motion Alerts||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Night Vision & Speakers||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Pan & Tilt||360º H, 110º V||360º H, 110º V||360º H, 110º V||---|
|Play Lullabies, Voice Record||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Free iOS & Android Apps||YES||YES||YES||YES|
Designed in California. Made with Love and Care!
What's In The Box?
iBaby Monitor M6, Monitor Base, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide. Wall mount kit can be purchased separately.
- Compatible with iPhone 5+, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Nexus, and most common other Android phones.
Features That Stand Out
All-In-One Wi-Fi Smart Baby Monitor That Every Parent Should Have
- 720p HD video resolution with night vision.
- 360° pan, 110° tilt with smooth movement.
- Two-way audio with echo cancellation.
- Sound & motion smart alerts.
- Photo or video alerts log timeline.
- Unlimited user access with privacy settings.
- Sleep Mode to control access to the monitor.
- Pre-loaded lullabies and bedtime stories.
- Voice recording with replay.
- Record videos & take photos with social share.
- Receive alerts even when you’re talking on the phone.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 46% (46%)||46%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 24% (24%)||24%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Picture quality: I've set the resolution to 'high', but it doesn't feel like 720p. Maybe I've a setting wrong somewhere. Despite this, the picture quality is still superb.
Sound output quality: The speaker is decent for it's purpose. Don't expect good bass or anything.
Installation process: It really is as simple as describe. On initial setup, have the iBaby monitor right beside the router, makes it quicker.
Simple and easy to use. The only downside is that if your phone has more than 54 music miles, it won't see 55 and beyond. I have research out to their support team and awaiting their response. I'll update this when they get back to me.
Changing the camera via the app has a slight lag, but acceptable; between 1 to 1.5 seconds.
Does iBaby consume internet bandwidth if both the camera & mobile phone are connected to the same network?
1) Phone and camera on the same wifi network - consumes no internet bandwidth (wan resources)
2) Phone on cellular network to camera - consume internet bandwidth on both devices (obviously)
2a) The camera feed is currently on the cellular and we connect the phone to the wifi. iBaby will continue to consume internet bandwidth until you restart your connect.
How is the alert system?
Have not tested this yet. Will update this later.
The one con - the set up wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but customer service was very quick to respond with a few suggestions, and once tried, the camera was up and running.
Estaba por comprar el modelo M6S, pero creo que fue buena idea comprar este modelo, pues no tengo ninguna queja. Se configura muy fácil y el movimiento de la cámara utilizando la aplicación es inmediato y sin fallas.
Lo que sí, es que ya lo deberían de vender con la base para pared incluida.
Works great and connects seamlessly. My iphone 6 app seems a little sluggish though...hopefully 7 will be better.
Updating my Review after 3 months use. It has been having some issues since about a month. I have connected/ disconnected and reconfigured a few times. The screen oddly seems to be going partially dark and camera is seeing only partial screen. Not sure how to go about warranty claim as it is only 3 months old.
DO NOT BUY from IBABY. I have tried calling them multiple times and the phone they provided has a full voice mail box and keeps you on hold forever. It seems it is a SCAM. night vision went bad after a few weeks and day vision is also parially blocked out. No Customer care help or any help with warranty, even though they say it has a 1 year warranty. HORRIBLE and save yourself with this pain.Specially when you have a baby or a young kid, you DO NOT NEED other stress! my $150+ seems to be of no use now on this unreliable product.
-very easy setup (make sure you are using the 2.4GHz band and not the 5GHz if your router has dual bands
-very reliable - we had no issues that were due to the iBaby... any issues were from the router and were easily fixed
-app works great - this is the best part... the iphone app is excellent (I assume android as well) - it is easy to use, quick to show the video, easy to set alerts, and requires a reasonably small amount of bandwidth (ie, don't use it all day on cellular, but it won't eat your data for the month if you check it from time to time)
minor - no OSX or desktop app that I can find. I think people can run emulators for android to get it to work but on OSX I haven't had any luck albeit with very little effort.
major - it can't look down - of course it can't turn 360 in all directions, but you'll never have your baby monitor under the bed, so why did they allow it to look directly up and not down. This makes it very difficult to use on a shelf above the crib. Ours is above the door on a shelf of it's own and we had to prop it up with paint stir sticks to get it to see the entire bed on the other side of the room. This wouldn't be a problem if they had wall mounting hardware but they do not and with the way it connects I do not believe it will be able to be mounted sideways so that it would ever be able to look down.
major - it has a bright blue light that flashes rapidly at random intervals - blue light is the worst wavelength of light for sleep, as I assume everyone knows. Parents are supposed to limit exposure to blue light wavelengths for at least 30 minutes (some studies say longer) before the child is supposed to be going to bed. Now, we have a wifi indicator which irregularly flashes a bright blue LED all night in our daughter's room. In a dark room it's a pretty significant light. I have spoken with iBaby about it and they were willing to RMA my unit and give me one without the new light for a 20% restocking fee. So they apparently make units without the blue light but decided to put it in for some units. Note, there is already a wifi indicator light next to the plug in the back. It is read and flashing when it is connecting or not connected to a network and glows green when it's connected. This is fine, it's not distractingly bright, and green light is fine for sleep. I cannot get them to explain to me why they put in a redundant wifi indicator in a horrible color for sleep. Their remedy was to tape over the entire bottom of the unit (the area responsible for heat dissipation and where the speakers are located. I would return the unit if I could but we got it 3 months before our daughter was born and we are past the point of return. This may seem minor, but if you have a white shelf that it sits on, white walls or a white ceiling, then the the unit will light up the entire corner. This is such as easy fix for them. If they fix this and the wall mount issue then it would be a 5 star item. I gave it two stars instead of one because it has a lot of good qualities if you use it during the day. Black, non-reflective tape on the surface it sits on will help reduce the blue, flashing light.