Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
iZiv Full Range of Embroidery Starter Kit Including 5 Pieces Bamboo Embroidery Hoops, 50 Color Threads, 2 Pieces 12 by 18-Inch 14 Count Classic Reserve Aida and Cross Stitch Tool Kit for Beginners
- We never authorized other sellers to sell iZiv brand products, please confirm that you buy it from Dlife. Please complain it to Amazon and get your money back if you place the order from other seller. Valuable Set: The most complete beginner embroidery kit is equipped with all the tools you use for embroidery. Just with this kit, you can finish a nice embroidery
- Common Size: 12 x 12 inch aida, embroidery hoop use dimensions: 5.1 inch (13cm), 5.9 inch (15cm), 7.9 inch (20cm), 9 inch (23cm), 10.2 inch (26cm); Material of embroidery hoop: Natural bamboo
- Package Content: 5pcs bamboo embroidery hoops, 50 color threads, 2pcs 14 count white cotton classic reserve aidas, 10pcs floss bobbins, 30pcs 3 sizes embroidery needles, 4pcs cross stitch needle-threading tools, 1 pair of scissors, 1pcs thimble, 1pcs untwist tool
- Easy operation : Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw so that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum
- Precious Gift: Enjoying the DIY embroidery process, completing the work with love and give it as a gift to your family or friend, that will be a meaningful experience
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Type: Embroidery Thread
Color: 50 colors sent in random
Single length: 8m/8.75 yard (Approx.)
Type: Embroidery Hoop/Circle
Material: Bamboo, Chrome steel
Color: Bamboo Color
Quantity: 5 Pcs (Different Sizes)
Features: Adjusting Screw
Width: 1cm/0.39 inch (approx.)
Outer Diameter: 13cm, 15cm, 20cm, 23cm, 26cm/5.1, 5.9, 7.9, 9.1,10.24 inch (approx.)
How to use:
1. Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw.
3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws.
4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a bang bang sound when pulling the thread.
Assorted Cross Stitch Tool Set for Hand Sewing Needles
Condition: 100% brand new and high quality!
Cross Stitch Needles Set fit for all your need. Best tool set for beginners
Come with two 30*45cm Cross Stitch Fabric.
Great for freestyle and sewing decoration, crafts, corsages, ornaments, cross-stitched embroider
50x Embroidery Threads
5x Embroidery Hoops
2x Cross Stitch Fabric
1x Needle Box
2x Needle Inserts
1x Thread Ripper
10x Thread Wax
2x Needle Threaders