- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
POLLYS Window/Shower Perch, Small, 1.6D x 28 cm
- Put in shower to give birds a gentle shower
- Attach to a window so birds can get some sunshine and look out the window
- Small size recommended for Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Parakeets
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In the wild, most birds relish a shower of rain to help them clean their feathers. This perch can be put in the shower to give birds a gentle shower or attached to a window so they can get some sunshine and look out the window. It has a textured perch that can fold out of the way when not on use.
|5 star 41% (41%)||41%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 19% (19%)||19%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Enter the Pollys Pet Products Window or Shower Bird Perch Size Small (Blue). This unassuming collection of plastic tubing and rubber suction cups is a deceptively clever piece of engineering. The cups are large, and stick tenaciously to glass or shower tile; and, lock firmly into their anchor tube. Meanwhile, the main tube/perch is on a pivot, that allows it to fold flush against whatever surface you have it stuck to. When you unfold the perch tube for shower time, a protective rubber 'nub' on the end comes into contact with whatever surface the perch is stuck to; providing just enough tension for the suction cup base, so that the perch is very rigid...giving Aussie a lot of confidence standing on it.
Now, Aussie is very happy to stand on the perch while getting a mist bath, without my having to share in the soaking.
I am very satisfied with my purchase; and, recommend this product to every bird owner.
Things I'm not so keen about - (1) I've had this product about 2 months now, and the metal screws and attachments are all starting to rust. (2) Chica gets so relaxed during shower time that she tends to fall asleep on the perch. While the perch is textured, it must still be a little slick, since she's fallen off a few times. Not good.
What I do like is the sturdy design of the product and the fact that it folds into the wall so it's not in the way when you don't need it. The suction cups are strong and hold the product steady. Overall, a great product, but still room for improvement.
1) It's plastic so you don't have to worry about mildew or corrosion like with the wood shower perches.
2) It has a little hanger for a toy which I really like... though, so far, my conure is too much of a wuss to take advantage.
3) With two suction cups it's very sturdy, I don't have to worry about it falling mid bird-shower.