Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma is one of the world's premier speakers on Leadership and Personal Mastery, recently named one of the World's Top Leadership Gurus. As a presenter, Sharma has the rare ability to electrify an audience yet deliver uncommonly original and useful insights that lead to individuals doing their best work, teams providing superb results and organizations becoming unbeatable.
For nearly 20 years, many of the most well-known organizations on the planet, ranging from Nike, GE, Microsoft, FedEx, PwC, HP and Oracle to NASA, Yale University and YPO have chosen Robin Sharma for their most important events, when nothing less than a world-class speaker will do.
Sharma's books such as The Leader Who Had No Title have topped bestseller lists internationally and his social media posts reach over six hundred million people a year, making him a true global phenomenon for helping people do brilliant work, thrive amid change and realize their highest leadership capacities within the organization so that personal responsibility, productivity, ingenuity and mastery soars.
Sharma has been ranked as one of the Top 5 Leadership Gurus in the World in an independent survey of over 22,000 businesspeople and appears on platforms with other luminaries such as Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Jack Welch and Shaquille O'Neill.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Robin Sharma
Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
Now, in this life-changing book, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many accomplish epic results while upgrading their happiness, helpfulness and feelings of aliveness.
Through an enchanting—and often amusing—story about two struggling strangers who meet an eccentric tycoon who becomes their secret mentor, The 5am Club will walk you through:
- How great geniuses, business titans and the world’s wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements
- A little-known formula you can use instantly to wake up early feeling inspired, focused and flooded with a fiery drive to get the most out of each day
- A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth
- A neuroscience-based practice proven to help make it easy to rise while most people are sleeping, giving you precious time for yourself to think, express your creativity and begin the day peacefully instead of being rushed
- ‘Insider-only’ tactics to defend your gifts, talents and dreams against digital distraction and trivial diversions so you enjoy fortune, influence and a magnificent impact on the world
Part manifesto for mastery, part playbook for genius-grade productivity and part companion for a life lived beautifully, The 5am Club is a work that will transform your life. Forever.
An internationally bestselling fable about a spiritual journey, littered with powerful life lessons that teach us how to abandon consumerism in order to embrace destiny, live life to the full and discover joy.
- This inspiring tale is based on the author's own search for life's true purpose, providing a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance and joy.
- It tells the story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life: following a heart attack, he decides to sell all his beloved possesions and trek to India. On a life-changing odyssey to an ancient culture, he meets Himalayan gurus who offer powerful, wise and practical lessons that teach us to:
- Develop joyful thoughts
- Follow our life's mission
- Cultivate self-discipline and act courageously
- Value time as our most important commodity
- Nourish our relationships
- Live fully, one day at a time
In this eagerly awaited sequel to the international bestseller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, world renowned leadership guru Robin Sharma will teach you how to restore trust, commitment and belief within your organisation, while simultaneously changing the way you live your life in the process.
A practical guide to visionary leadership and an inspiring fable, Leadership Wisdom is the true sequal to the international bestseller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
It follows the story of Peter Franklin, a frustrated owner of a struggling digital software company. Just as things start to seem hopeless for Peter, a young monk appears at his door, offering sure-fire advice on how to turn the fate of his business around. Peter is astonished to learn that the monk is in fact his long-lost friend Julian Mantle, returned from his extraordinary Indian odyssey and ready to share his timeless wisdom for visionary leadership.
Expressed in an easy-to-use eight step system of practical lessons, this inspiring and illuminating parable will teach you, amongst other things, how to:
- Create team focus and unity
- Increase profitability and efficiency
- Be creative and innovative under pressure
- Inspire and develop your team
- Touch people's lives in a positive way
Aim for Iconic
Rise to Legendary
For over twenty-five years, leadership legend and personal mastery trailblazer Robin Sharma has mentored billionaires, business titans, professional sports superstars and entertainment royalty via a revolutionary methodology that has caused them to accomplish rare-air results. Now, in this groundbreaking book, he makes this transformational system available to anyone ready for undefeatable positivity, monumental productivity, deep spiritual freedom and a life of helpfulness to many.
In The Everyday Hero Manifesto you will discover:
· The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realize their visionary ambitions
· Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power and past troubles into triumphs
· A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
· Pioneering insights on installing world-class routines, including rising early, achieving superhuman fitness and becoming the most disciplined person you know
· Unusual wisdom knowledge to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
Part memoir on a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.
«Los libros de Robin Sharma están ayudando a personas de todo el mundo a llevar vidas mejores.»
Robin Sharma es uno de los mayores expertos mundiales en liderazgo y desempeño. Desarrolló el concepto del Club de las 5 de la mañana hace más de veinte años a partir de los revolucionarios hábitos que han permitido a sus clientes incrementar su productividad, mejorar su salud y afrontar con serenidad la extremadamente compleja época en que vivimos.
Este libro, de profundo impacto personal, nos descubrirá las rutinas que han hecho posible que muchas personas alcancen grandes resultados al tiempo que nuestra felicidad y vitalidad aumenta.
A través de una entretenida historia de dos personas que conocen al mismo tiempo a un excéntrico magnate que termina por convertirse en su mentor, El Club de las 5 de la mañana nos muestra:
- Una forma de aprovechar las mañanas para conseguir unos resultados extraordinarios.
- Una fórmula poco conocida para despertarse temprano con buen ánimo y la energía necesaria para aprovechar el día al máximo.
- Un método para dedicar las horas más tranquilas del día a hacer ejercicio, renovarse y crecer como persona.
- Un hábito científicamente probado que nos permitirá levantarnos mientras los demás siguen durmiendo y disponer así de unas horas preciosas para pensar, potenciar nuestra creatividad y empezar el día con calma y sin prisas.
- Unas tácticas poco conocidas para proteger nuestro talento de la distracción digital.
«El gurú estrella del liderazgo.»
The Globe and Mail
«Aunque Sharma rechaza la etiqueta de "gurú", es difícil pensar en este director general de otro modo.»
«Tiene tantos seguidores como Dalai Lama.»
The Times of India
Blake DiFranco is down on his luck, trying to make ends meet. His job is unsatisfying, and he is disenchanted with the world around him. One day, an enigmatic family friend offers him a life-altering opportunity: spend a day studying with a mysterious group of teachers and learn the secrets of limitless success. Blake is sceptical, but something compels him to take the opportunity seriously. The next morning, he embarks on a journey to discover the true meaning of the LWT philosophy - Lead Without a Title. He is ushered through the lessons of the four teachers: Anna, a maid who shows him that every job can be done with passion; Ty, a surfer who reminds him how important it is to rise to the riskiest challenges; Jackson, a former CEO who shows him the value of relationships; and Jet, a masseur who proves that greatness begins within. Blake's world changes as the teachers make him realize his own potential to achieve greater things than he'd ever imagined.
The book is packed with real-world lessons, catchy aphorisms and inspiring exercises that will help any business person realize extraordinary results. Sharma distils over fifteen years of working with high-performers to deliver real-world strategies and foster a winning mindset. Here are formulas that will build success amidst times of deep change and will help readers to make positive changes both at work and at home.
101 inspirational lessons on how to achieve true happiness, find fulfilment and live peacefully and meaningfully every day, from Robin Sharma, leading life coach and author of the multi-million-copy bestseller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
How can one achieve true happiness? Is it possible to with joy, passion and purpose every day? It is – and this potent book, with its powerful life lessons and profound wisdom, can show you how.
Here Robin Sharma, one of the world’s leading life teachers and bestselling authors, takes you on a journey towards a new way of living, allowing you to re-purpose your time to make every day meaningful.
Offering simple solutions to life’s most frustrating challenges, this is a guide to rebalancing the conflicting forces in your life. Its lessons include:
- How to discover your calling
- How to see your troubles as blessings
- How to enjoy the path – not just the rewards
- How to live fully, so you can die happy
This is a truly remarkable book that you will treasure for a lifetime.
El monje que vendió su Ferrari es una fábula espiritual que, desde hace más de quince años, ha marcado la vida de millones de personas en todo el mundo.
A través de sus páginas, conocemos la extraordinaria historia de Julian Mantle, un abogado de éxito que, tras sufrir un ataque al corazón, debe afrontar el gran vacío de su existencia. Inmerso en esta crisis existencial, Julian toma la radical decisión de vender todas sus pertenencias y viajar a la India. Es en un monasterio del Himalaya donde aprende las sabias y profundas lecciones de los monjes sobre la felicidad, el coraje, el equilibrio y la paz interior.
Con esta historia tan especial e inolvidable, Robin Sharma nos enseña, paso a paso, una nueva manera de enfocar la vida personal, profesional y familiar. Nos muestra lo importante que es emprender un recorrido vital con una dirección clara, con pasión y armonía interior.
*** Más de 5 millones de libros vendidos.
«Los libros de Robin Sharma ayudan a personas de todo el mundo a vivir una vida extraordinaria.»
Paulo Coelho, autor de El alquimista
The much-anticipated book in the number 1 bestselling Monk series, a compelling and timely fable about living your best life in these complex times
Published in over 46 languages, with more than five million copies sold, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari has touched people around the world. Published to coincide with the fifteenth anniversary of the very first The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book, Robin Sharma has written a powerful and moving fable that will resonate with readers now and for years to come.
When the now-famous character of Julian Mantle falls ill, he sends his nephew on an international adventure to retrieve Julian’s mementoes and secret letters—writings that reflect what Julian has learned over many years about living a remarkable life, a collection that may become his legacy. A moving and fascinating journey from the Bosphorus River in Turkey to a remote fishing community in India to the catacombs of Paris, The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari offers transformational lessons for happiness and true success and shows readers how to live an authentic and meaningful life.
A chance encounter following a near-death experience sends Jack Valentine on a paradigm-shifting quest to understand the true meaning of life and find his most authentic self
Jack Valentine seemed to have it all. He made good money as an ad man and looked good doing it. He had a hot apartment, cool friends, even a slick car—at least until the hectic Monday morning a truck smashed into it, sending the critically injured Jack to the hospital.
Everything happens for a reason, though, and Jack’s reason reveals itself in the silver-haired cancer patient who becomes his roommate one evening. The elderly man, Cal, shares his life story—one not dissimilar to Jack’s—of material wealth masking a gaping hole within. Cal ultimately found salvation through philosophy (“the love of wisdom”), and now offers to help Jack by prepping the younger man for the Final Questions we all must face: Have I lived wisely? Have I loved well? Have I served greatly?
Presenting Jack with three plane tickets, each accompanied by a map marked with a red X, Cal sends Jack to meet with three great teachers, each of whom will help Jack answer one of the Final Questions—just as they once helped Cal. First, in Rome, Jack will meet “the Saint.” Then a haunted beach in Hawaii introduces him to “the Surfer.” And finally the grandeur of New York City sets the stage for his last encounter: with “the CEO.”
Along the way, Jack will learn to do his interior work, discover that our negative traits offer gateways to higher versions of ourselves, and understand that figuring things out in your head can distract you from the powerful whispers of your heart. Join Jack on his journey and step into the you that you were always meant to be.
Robin Sharma, one of the world's top success coaches and author of the international bestseller ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari’, offers 10 high-impact lessons for success.
‘The Greatness Guide’ is a strikingly powerful and enormously practical handbook that will inspire you to get to world class in both your personal and professional life. Written by Robin Sharma, one of the world's top success coaches and a man whose ideas have been embraced by celebrity CEO's, leading entrepreneurs, rock stars and royalty, as well as by many FORTUNE 500 companies, ‘The Greatness Guide’ contains a proven formula that will help you meet your highest potential and live an extraordinary life.
• The personal practices of spectacularly successful people
• Potent ideas to get your organisation to greatness
• Specific strategies to turn setbacks into opportunities
• Revolutionary tactics for peak performance
• How to attract true wealth along with real happiness
• Breakthrough ideas to generate excellent health and an "energy explosion"
• Tools for work-life balance and ways to experience a lot more fun.
Based on the massively successful books of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari collection, this new addition to the beloved series will become a must-have gift for over a million Robin Sharma fans. Each page of this thoughtful daily calendar book -- which is never out of date -- contains an unforgettable quotation from one of the series’ bestsellers: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari; Leadership Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari; Family Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari; Who Will Cry When You Die?; and Discover Your Destiny with the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. It’s a daily prescription of uplifting, practical wisdom for personal and professional success. Perfect for work, home and family life, Daily Inspiration from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is a beautiful and timeless gift of wisdom, for a loved one or for yourself.