Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
As awareness of the health and environmental benefits of vegetarianism grows, millions of people are now switching to a vegetarian diet. Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will show you how to start a vegetarian diet so you can live with a clearer conscience, lose weight naturally, lower your cholesterol, and decrease your risk of chronic disease. Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will teach you how to cut out meat, without cutting out flavor and satisfaction. With more than 150 hearty, comforting meals to please the whole family, Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners makes it easy to start a vegetarian diet.
Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will get you started on the path toward a healthy, meat-free lifestyle with:
• More than 150 simple and hearty Vegetarian Cookbook recipes
• 14-day Vegetarian Cookbook meal plan to get you started
• Overview of the lasting health benefits of going vegetarian
• Tips from Vegetarian Cookbook on transforming your kitchen to be vegetarian-friendly
• Detailed nutritional advice to make sure you get all your nutrients
• Practical tips for a successful transition to a vegetarian diet
Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners is your guide to experiencing the delicious, lifelong benefits of going vegetarian.
Want to make a classic Thai curry without having to keep a watchful eye? Are you looking for a simple way to create restaurant favorites like Pad Thai in your own kitchen? With the Thai Slow Cooker Cookbook, you can enjoy fresh and flavorful Thai dishes at home with the convenience of your slow cooker.
• Why slow cook? Slow cooking consolidates steps, takes out the guesswork and infuses dishes with flavor—no need to wait a day or two for the dish to rest.
• Got the goods? Stock your pantry the Thai way with a list of essential ingredients and shopping tips for hard-to-find ingredients.
• Short on time? All the slow cooker recipes in this book prep in 20 minutes or less.
• Craving Thai sides? Supplement your slow-cooked meals with recipes for classic Thai sides, like papaya salad, chicken satay, and curry puffs.
• Dietary restrictions? With a mix of dishes great for omnivores and vegetarians alike, labels also indicate if a recipe is soy-free and/or nut-free.
Today’s busy world can make getting a healthy and satisfying meal on the table a challenge. Skip the wait for takeout and come home to wholesome Thai food, cooked by you, for you.
Recipes include: Curried Kabocha Coconut Soup, Thai Sticky Wings, Massaman Sweet Potato and Tofu Curry, Chicken Red Curry, and Sweet Pork
The missing link for new sausage makers.
Discover the joys of creating your own sausages at home with Easy Sausage Making. Filled with essential information for first timers, this sausage making book takes you from selecting the right tools and picking the best cuts of meat to twisting off perfect links in no time.
From Bratwurst and Beef Bangers to Spanish Chorizo and Vietnamese Shrimp Sausage, this simple guide is jam-packed with savory sausage recipes from around the world. Get cooking.
Easy Sausage Making includes:
- Sausage making 101—Sausage types, essential meats, casing choices, proper tools…get all the info you need to start stuffing sausages.
- Fully illustrated instructions—Learn the basics of sausage making with the help of full-color photos that make it easy to follow along.
- 75 delicious recipes—Craft dozens of different sausage, then find the best ways to serve them up for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Start making (and munching) sausages today with Easy Sausage Making.
The Hottest Kamado Grill Cookbook
If you’re into grilling, there’s simply no better choice than the unmatched heat and superior versatility of the kamado. The Essential Kamado Grill Cookbook contains all the tips, tricks, techniques, and recipes you need to become the master of this all-purpose backyard grill.
Great for new and experienced grillers alike, this definitive kamado grill cookbook teaches everything from first firing up your kamado to using its unique heating properties for the most efficient cooking possible. Learn to grill, smoke, roast, bake, and braise like a pro with 75 mouthwatering recipes—including classic favorites like mushroom and swiss burgers, barbecue shrimp po’boys, and sweet potato pie.
The Essential Kamado Grill Cookbook includes:
- HOT GRILLING TIPS—Go from beginner to pro with tips on firing up your kamado grill, perfectly controlling the temperature, preventing flare-ups, and more.
- 75 RECIPES—Make expert use of the kamado’s versatility with 75 delectable dishes, all conveniently grouped by cooking method.
- EXPERT ADVICE—Learn to use the kamado’s unique properties to seamlessly prepare multiple meals without ever having to restart the grill.
Master the world’s hottest grill with The Essential Kamado Grill Cookbook.
The Fast Diet is proven to be the easiest and simplest way to lose weight, permanently.
The Fast Diet, also known as the 5 2 Diet, is a sensible and effective approach to weight loss. It's simple--you'll eat low-calorie meals two days a week, while eating your recommended daily requirement of calories on the other five days. Once you start a Fast Diet, you'll watch the pounds melt away.
THE FAST DIET COOKBOOK gives you the recipes and guidance you need to easily transform your body and your eating habits on the Fast Diet.
Start a Fast Diet right away for health and weight loss, with:
Dozens of delicious, easy Fast Diet recipes for both fasting and non-fasting days
32 tasty recipes for your low-calorie fasting days, including Banana Walnut Muffins, French Onion Soup, and Vegetable Lo Mein
Over 40 filling recipes during your non-fasting days, like Tomato Basil Flatbread, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, and Spinach Mushroom Lasagna Bake
A one-month Fast Diet meal plan, customized for both men and women based on recommended daily calorie intake
Information on the science of the Fast Diet and how it promotes weight loss and optimum health
Ayurveda, a tradition that’s helped people flourish for 5,000 years, can become a powerful practice for strengthening our bodies, spirits, and minds. The Easy Ayurveda Cookbook combines a proven traditional approach to health with an understanding of today’s time constraints.
The Easy Ayurveda Cookbook offers:
• A handy quiz to help you determine your dosha—the essence of your body’s composition
• 125 tantalizing recipes that can all be made in 30 minutes or less
• Clear labels that help you determine which recipes will balance your dosha
• More than 100 mindfulness tips that you can start using right now
Harness the balancing power of an ancient tradition with The Easy Ayurveda Cookbook.
With more bitters recipes than any other book—and twice as many cocktail recipes to try them out—Handcrafted Bitters belongs on the shelf of every cocktail enthusiast, kitchen crafter, foodie, and happy drunk.
An expert at simplifying professional techniques for the DIYer, Will Budiaman has created an easy-to-use and adventurous guide that provides all the tools needed to craft your own bitters and take your cocktails to the next level. Seasonal bitters and cocktail recipes, professional tips and tricks, and plenty of cocktail lore and wisdom demystify the art of making bitters at home.
Complete with a foreword by Doug Dalton, owner of Future Bars—including San Francisco’s Bourbon & Branch, Local Edition, and Swig—and expert advice from the founders of Scrappy’s Bitters and Hella Bitters, Handcrafted Bitters is your complete guide to making your own bitters…and the cocktails that love them.
Recipes include: Orange-Fennel Bitters, Habanero Bitters, Lemongrass Bitters, Rhubarb Bitters, Chocolate Bitters, Grapefruit Bitters, and more!
From Japanese Tsukemono to Korean kimchi, from German sauerkraut to Indian chutney, pickling is part of a long and rich tradition of food culture around the world, and with DIY Pickling, making delicious sweet, sour, spicy and fermented pickles in your own kitchen has never been easier. Included are the fundamental pickling techniques that you’ll turn to again and again in your pursuit of pickling perfection. Work your way through a wide range of pickling projects with:
• Over 100 step-by-step pickling recipes
• Detailed troubleshooting guides to ensure pickling success
• Insider tips and anecdotes from pickling experts
• Chapters dedicated to fermented pickles and Asian pickles
• Instructions for canning and storing your pickles
• A bonus chapter about how to integrate pickles into your everyday cooking
Whether you are new to pickling or looking to go beyond the basics, DIY Pickling will give you the tools and tips you need to unleash your inner kitchen crafter and master your pickling skills.
Prep, smoke, and savor meat with Real BBQ—the ultimate step-by-step smoker cookbook.
Everyone loves a good cookout, but finding a tried-and-true formula to smoke mouthwatering barbecue can be challenging. With this smoker cookbook, mastering your smoker just became a whole lot easier. Packed with insider advice from recipe developer Will Budiaman, step-by-step guidelines, and plenty of barbecue lore and wisdom, Real BBQ demystifies the art of smoking meat. With over 95 recipes to start cooking up your very own brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and other incredibly delicious barbecue, this smoker cookbook is the only guide you'll need for a smokin' good BBQ.
More than just a smoker cookbook, Real BBQ contains
- Over 95 Recipes for Every Level Cook labelling beginner, intermediate, and advanced recipes
- A BBQ Overview covering everything you need to know to get started with your smoker, including types of smokers, wood flavors, and regional styles
- Pitmaster Tips including techniques, shopping advice, and even beer and whiskey pairings
Recipes in this smoker cookbook include: Beer Can Chicken, Hickory-Smoked Pork Belly, "All Day Long" Smoked Beef Brisket, Beach Barbecue Lobster Tails, Coffee-Rubbed Buffalo Steak, and so much more!
Whether you are just breaking in your new smoker or looking to go beyond the basics, this smoker cookbook will give you the tools and tips you need to start smoking some brag-worthy 'cue.
"Whether you are a local food movement enthusiast or just starting out on the food preservation journey, this is the resource to have."—Eric, reader
Canning and preserving is a great solution to always having local, seasonal, and budget-friendly food in your kitchen. But unless you learned how to do it in your grandmother's kitchen, it can be difficult—not to mention dangerous—to know where to start. Canning & Preserving for Beginners explains the process of home canning with step-by-step directions and easy, flavorful canning recipes. Experience how enjoyable and delicious it can be to eat seasonally with this simple and straightforward reference.
Canning & Preserving for Beginners will help you quickly become an expert in home canning with:
- 70 Easy Recipes for canning and preserving the perfect pickles, relishes, jams and jellies throughout the year
- Step-by-Step Guidelines for canning techniques, such as water bath canning and pressure canning
- Tips and Tricks saving time and safely canning your favorite fruits and vegetables
Canning recipes include: Classic Dill Pickles, Pickled Green Beans, Strawberry Jam, Apple Butter, Onion Relish, Mango Salsa, Honey-Pear Jelly, Light Blueberry-Almond Fruit Spread, Carrots, Asparagus Spears, Chili con Carne, Vegetable Soup, and much more!
"...filled with clear and easy to follow information and tried and tested recipes that will put your canning nerves at ease. "—Maria Slavik, Sweet Domesticity Blog
Let your love of sushi inspire you to prepare and enjoy it in your home. This beautiful guide and cookbook opens a window to everything that’s so fascinating—and intimidating—about sushi, while laying out easy-to-follow tips and techniques to help sushi lovers become confident sushi chefs.
In Japan, sushi is often made by home cooks and served as a casual family meal. Sushi at Home honors the spirit of authentic, homemade sushi by walking you through the entire process, including:
• information on shopping for essential (but not extensive) sushi equipment
• recommendations for where to find core ingredients
• advice on how to select the freshest fish for sushi
• preparations for the perfect sushi rice using white or brown rice
• step-by-step illustrations for slicing fish, rolling maki, forming rice balls, shaping nigiri, and more
• 80 authentic, popular, and creative sushi recipes
With no more than a sharp knife, rice paddle, and bamboo rolling mat, you’re well on your way to confidently creating your sushi bar favorites—sake not included.
Includes recipes for Tuna Sashimi with Sesame Seeds and Scallions; Marinated Mackerel Sashimi; Spicy Tuna Roll; Dragon Roll; Shrimp Futomaki; Yellowtail and Red Chili Temari; Salmon Nigiri; Avocado, Cucumber, and Shiso Nigiri; Diced Ginger Eggplant Gunkanmaki; and many more!
Whether you’re gluten-free, Paleo, or simply looking to eat healthier meals, you know this for certain: Carbs are out and vegetables are in. This trusty spiralizer cookbook will make it easier than ever to prep and enjoy 101 recipes for flavorful and good-for-you meals that are built around veggies. Here’s what’s included:
• Clear instruction on which fruits and vegetables spiralize well—and which don’t
• A review of popular spiralizer brands and models, to help those on the fence decide which is best for them
• Recipe icons indicating whether meals can be made with a hand-crank spiralizer (Paderno, Inspiralizer, and more), an hourglass-shaped spiralizer (Vegetti, Brieftons, and more) or both types—and which blade to use for each
• A chapter of spiralizer recipes to satisfy high-carb cravings, from fettuccine alfredo to chow mein
• A chapter of basic condiments, sauces, and dressings to flavor the rainbow of veggies you’ll be spiralizing
• Nutritional information included with every recipe, noting calories, fat, cholesterol, total carbs, fiber, and protein
Meals this healthy have never been more fun to make or more delicious to eat.
Start noodling today these recipes:
• Fried Eggs with Cheesy Sweet Potatoes
• Beet and Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
• Tom Ga Gai with Quick Pickled Cucumber Noodles
• Lemon-Basil Carrot Risotto
• Zoodle Puttanesca
• BLT on Potato Fritters
• Chocolate-Beet Muffins