Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
A tasty world tour—with savory sauces!
Take your next entrée further than it’s ever been before. The World Sauces Cookbook is here to help you top off your meals with 60 sumptuous sauces from all four corners of the globe—including Satay, Adobo, Creole Remoulade and Comeback Sauce, Baba Ghanoush, and Pesto Della Zia.
In addition to helpful prep tips and storage instructions, each sauce recipe comes complete with a flavor profile, spiciness index, and basic serving suggestions. Looking to really show off these sauces? The World Sauces Cookbook also comes with over 30 recipes for main dishes and sides meant to match with them.
The World Sauces Cookbook includes:
- A world of flavor—From Mexico and Germany to Kenya and Indonesia, sample 60 easy-to-make sauces originating in almost as many countries.
- Saucy suggestions—Learn how to make your sauces shine with helpful guidelines for flavors, spiciness, and best pairing options.
- Perfect pairings—Pick out the ideal plate to highlight each of your sauces with the help of 30+ recipes for delicious sides and entrées.
Discover how simple it is to bring flavors from all over the world right to your table with The World Sauces Cookbook.
Spice recipes that bring a world of flavor to your table.
Embark on a global tour from the South Pacific to the Mediterranean in Cooking with Spices, a cookbook and reference guide to the world’s spices. You’ll encounter more than 50 spices, indispensable favorites and hidden gems alike. Explore 100 delicious recipes for blends, pastes, rubs, marinades, and sauces—or get inspired to create your own.
Cooking with Spices groups spices by region, making it easy to locate complementary flavors. Detailed spice profiles include a wealth of knowledge from aroma to common forms and varieties, practical uses, and more. Get tips on purchasing and storing spices, along with a treasure trove of quick reference charts for ideal food pairings.
In Cooking with Spices, you’ll find:
- 50+ spice profiles—Discover histories, complementary ingredients, and even medicinal applications for a variety of easy-to-find spices.
- 100 flavorful blends—Learn how to make and use Ethiopian Berbere Rub, Sicilian Saffron Pasta Sauce, Harissa Paste, and other mouthwatering spice recipes.
- Travel the world—Cruise through spices from every region of the world, starting with India, the source of some of the most desired spices in history.
Become a seasoned traveler in your own kitchen with Cooking with Spices!