Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
The easy step-by-step guide to making savory, satisfying ramen at home
Ramen is the ultimate comfort food, whether it’s a simple bowl of noodles and broth or a hearty meal with eggs, meat, and fresh veggies. Find out how easy it can be to make this iconic dish at home with Ramen Made Simple. With step-by-step instructions, infographics, and easy to follow illustrations, you can upgrade from a pack of instant noodles to a swoon-worthy soup from scratch.
Get started right away with simplified guidelines that take you through building each element of a perfectly balanced bowl. Every recipe adds a variation to help you make near-endless options, and many include tips and tricks like store-bought hacks, pressure cooker time-savers, and more.
- The “Ramencyclopedia”—Learn the essential formula for building a bowl of ramen, and discover the tools and pantry staples to make preparation easy.
- 15 Core recipes—Follow along to make the four building blocks of ramen—broth, tare, noodles, and toppings—so you can mix and match to create dozens of variations.
- Flavorful final dishes—Learn to make iconic miso, shoyu, tonkotsu, and shio ramens, plus less common types like Yamagata cold ramen and lemon ramen.
Create your own perfect bowl of ramen in the comfort of your home with Ramen Made Simple.
100 Delicious stir fry recipes the whole family will love—all in 30 minutes or less
With a tantalizing mix of aromatic herbs and spices, savory meats, crisp vegetables, and steamy rice or noodles, stir fry is the perfect meal. Now you can skip takeout with the Easy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Cookbook, a comprehensive stir fry cookbook packed with mouthwatering Asian favorites you can make in minutes with your wok or skillet.
Try beginner-friendly recipes like Curried Shrimp, Sweet and Sour Chicken, and Thai Basil Pork that use simple, affordable ingredients you can easily find at your local grocer. With this unique stir fry cookbook, you’ll learn flavor bases and other common ingredients specific to 10 different Asian countries so you can create your own dishes inspired by the diverse flavors of various regional cuisines. Happy stir frying!
This complete stir fry cookbook includes:
- Tips for stir fry success—Explore helpful preparation tricks and techniques within this practical stir fry cookbook, as well as pointers for seasoning and caring for your wok, and suggestions for stocking your kitchen.
- A cook time cheat sheet—Discover a convenient cheat sheet with cooking times and tips for commonly used ingredients like meat, seafood, tofu, and rice.
- Perfect rice recipes—Get step-by-step instructions for preparing impeccable brown, white, and sticky rice with this standout stir fry cookbook.
Create your own tasty stir fry meals in 30 minutes or less with this speedy stir fry cookbook.
Recreate your favorite Chinese takeout meals at home
Now you can capture the flavors of Chinatown in your own kitchen. This Chinese cookbook makes it quick and easy to prepare Chinese takeout favorites at home with beginner-friendly recipes that anyone can master.
From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, learn how to make classics like Egg Rolls, Hot and Sour Soup, Orange Chicken, Kung Pao Beef, Shrimp Lo Mein, and Sweet Egg Custard Dessert. These step-by-step recipes use simple, affordable, everyday ingredients you can find at most grocery stores and don’t require lengthy prep work or complicated cooking techniques.
This Chinese cookbook includes:
- An intro to Chinese cooking—Unlock the flavors of China with detailed information about regional flavor bases, essential ingredients and equipment lists, and tips for making Chinese cooking easy.
- Home takeout menus—Explore convenient pre-planned menus for DIY Dim Sum, a Chinese New Year Feast, Sichuan Night, Classic Cantonese Takeout, and Vegetarian and Vegan Takeout.
- Recipe tips and labels—Find weeknight-friendly recipes quickly with labels for dishes that take 30 minutes or less to prepare, plus recipe-specific suggestions for taking your culinary creations to the next level.
Make authentic, restaurant-quality Chinese meals in the comfort of your own kitchen with help from the Easy Chinese Cookbook.
Celebrate vegetables and easy home cooking with the ultimate stir-fry cookbook
Stir-fry is the original one-pot meal! With just a few tools and ingredients, you can create a fast, fresh, and flavorful meal with endless combinations. This stir-fry cookbook features 70 delicious recipes that are designed to bring veggies to the forefront while satisfying omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike.
This stir-fry cookbook covers:
- Stir-fry basics—Get a crash course in stir-frying with explanations of key ingredients, how to combine them for different flavor profiles, and techniques for perfecting your timing.
- The power of veggies—Enjoy recipes that use rice, noodles, shrimp, beef, and more but always show off the flavor and nutrition of a wide variety of vegetables.
- Mastering your wok—Learn about the different types of woks and how to properly use and maintain them, so you can start tossing stir-fry like a pro.
Quick and vegetable-heavy meals are a cinch with this stir-fry cookbook that shows you everything you need to know.