- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
kiwitatá Classic N64 USB Controller, Retro N64 Bit USB Wired PC Game Controller Gamepad Joystick for Windows PC & Mac & Raspberry Pi 3 Black
- ★ Play your favorite childhood N64 games on any Windows PC or MAC with a USB port, USB Controller designed for N64 classic retro games when playing your roms on pc or laptop,It works with any emulator you wish to download and use.Such as Project 64,OpenEmu,MegaN64,Mupen64,Mupen 13 Beta,Mupen64Plus FZ,RetroArch,ClassicBoy and SixtyForce etc.
- ★ Compatible with most versions Windows and Mac OS X, running Windows 98/2000/ ME/XP/Vista/Win 7/8/8.1/10 or later,or Mac running OS X,Mac OS X and macOS.
- ★ Plug and play, you don't need to install any drivers.USB enabled: Use on any PC/Mac with USB port.The cord is approx. 1.7 meters (6ft).It is also very easy to Setup with Retropie system(Raspberry Pi 3 B+,Retro Pi OS,Raspberry PI 2 model B) and OpenEmu emulator on Mac.This controller also works well tith Nes, Snes, Gens, Atari and anything your willing to try it on.
- ★ Tight and accurate analog control,the controller features 10 function buttons (including Left and Right shoulder functions and Z-trigger).The "M" shape is designed to fit the contour of your hands, small span of buttons,easy and comfortable to hold and control.
- ★ Third party N64 usb controller, not original Nintendo 64 controller,there are no connectors to use a "rumble pack".But you can play N64 games on the computer very well with your friends and family,such as Super Smash Bros,Mario Kart, Perfect Dark, Zelda,Racing Games and many other classic N64 games.Notice: Only for Desktop/Notebook/Raspberry Pi,not support Android box and N64 Video Game Console.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
kiwitatá is registered trademark and is exclusively distributed by kiwitatá,kiwitatá trademark Serial Number:5374837.
kiwitatá is protected by Trademark Law. kiwitatá has always devoted itself to providing highly quality and outstanding fashionable products with the end-users.
Enough long cable to play game what you like
The USB cable from the controller is just long enough that you don't need to worry about pulling it out of your game service while playing
With a USB 2.0 port plug and play, Running Windows 98/2000/ ME/XP/Vista/Win 7/8/8.1/10 or later, or Mac running OS X 10.0 or later.
Windows & Mac OS System,perfect fit for the PC/MAC
8-Way directional Pad,precise 3D analog stick
Wired controller connects with generic USB
Compatible with all versions Windows and Mac OS X system
Approximately 6ft. cable
Classic feel to play N64 games
√ 360°accurate pressing,Clear and smooth touch feeling.
√ This is exactly what you are looking for if you need an new old school N64 controller for a computer.
√ If you want to relive your youth days,we recommend you to use them on emulated games
√ Perfect controller for Mario Kart,Super Smash Bros, Perfect Dark, and many other classic N64 games
1* N64 controller
Note:When you use it for your Raspberry Pi game emulator,you'll need to configure the controller in your Windows OS first,and then configure it to match your emulator.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
However this product worked well the stick clicks weird but after 2 weeks or so the product works well.
I would recommend this product. Thank you.
Good buy in my opinion.
Update: I reordered the controller and now it came broken without an analog stick! This is ridiculous!