|Mounting Hardware||Wireless charging pad, Quick start guide, 1.5m power cable|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Material Type||Synthetic Rubber, Fabric|
|Form Factor||Charge pad|
|Product Dimensions||8.71 x 8.38 x 1.3 cm; 318 Grams|
|Item Weight||318 g|
|Item Model Number||409903381|
|Date First Available||23 October 2019|
mophie Wireless 10W Charging Pad - Made for Apple Airpods, iPhone 11 Pro Max/XS Max, iPhone 11 Pro/XS, iPhone 11 / XR and Other Qi-Enabled Devices - Black, Model: 409903381
|Price:||+ $10.00 Delivery|
- Power when you need it in the perfect size. The wireless charging pad recharges compatible smartphones and wireless accessories quickly and efficiently.
- Delivers up to 10W: Engineered to safely deliver up to 7.5W of power
- Compact and convenient: the compact design fits easily on a crowded tabletop.
- Universal wireless charging: The wireless charging pad is compatible with virtually any Qi-enabled device.
- Charges on contact: Simply place your device on the pad and charging begins immediately.
- Stylish design: The premium ultrasuede finish looks sleek on any tabletop
- Charges through lightweight cases: The wireless pad can charge through cases up to 3 millimeter thick.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Power when you need it in the perfect size. The wireless charging pad recharges compatible smartphones and wireless accessories efficiently. Just place your Qi-enabled device on the pad and a steady, efficient charge of up to 10W begins on contact. Plus, the premium ultra suede® finish adds a touch of style to any desk or tabletop.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I tried it with Apple product and the charging pad needs to hit a certain spot or it will not charge. Very finicky.
Beyond that - It overheats!! I set my phone on it and within 2 min the charging pad was very, very hot. It burned my skin! I’m not sure if I got a defective model, but it’s very dangerous and in my opinion, a fire hazard.
I have other wireless charging pads from different brands and have never had a heating problem. Will be returning.
Mophie is great but this product should never of made it past quality control.