Top critical review
Cute but frustrating
Reviewed in Australia on 11 September 2020
- Very cute results! It was designed very well.
- Pre-cut aida clothes, plenty of threads for mistakes, tiny hoop, and 2 needles that are easy to use.
- Came with a cute tiny instruction guide and patterns.
- Instruction guide book, while small and cute, was very difficult to view due to the binding.
- Patterns are not numbered or even indicate where the centre is. Making it difficult to guess where to start on the cloth, easy to make the image way off centre.
- Tiny hoop and very stiff tiny cloth makes it harder to use the hoop. Good thing it’s small and stiff enough to stitch without it.
- Very poor quality threads. Fuzzy but thin, easy to snap.
A lot of cuteness in a tiny box. But not great for beginner cross stitchers.