To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
I love the scent! This foot cream was very runny and maybe not stored at the proper temp or was old. I am using it but have to shake the tube so that the product gets mixed up and is less runny before I put it in my hand. I will buy from a local store next time!
Like many other reviewers i have suffered from very dry skin on my feet for years although I haven't had the severe cracking that some mention.. It's still been painful, annoying and embarrassing. Burt's Bees foot cream is the right stuff to solve my dryness and shedding skin. Yes, it is more greasy than typical hand lotions but I see that as a good thing.. First of all you don't need to slather the stuff on, I apply a small amount to the heel area and the ball and toes on my foot and work it in for a couple minute every morning after I shower and right before I put on my shoes and socks when dressing for my job. My feet and callouses instantly soften and my feet are happy for the next 12 hours. In the evening, about an hour before rack time I rub in another thin layer and rest my feet on a towel, within 30 minutes the cream is absorbed and I sleep all night with no socks and without any apparent absorption on the bedroom sheets. After 10 days of use my feet are noticeably softer and the dryness in gone! Two minor quibbles prevent a fifth star. 1) there are no Bee products of any kind in the lotion and 2) the tube claims to be "99.40% natural", what the heck makes up the other 00.60%? Overall good stuff and highly recommended. It also smells very nice .
I had tried this foot cream in a sampler I bought years ago. I liked it then, but rarely used until recently. It feels soothing for my very cracked heels. However, I really can't say whether it works any better than other foot creams. Nevertheless, just the smell of it makes me happy when applying it.